• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

diyinhk Store

I bought the lens from diyinhk, it arrived in yesterdays mail. I hoped that in the custom Microsoft Lifecam housing, there would be threads that would allow me to unscrew the lens and use it with a different camera.... there were. The lens that diyinhk sells has a 12x.5mm pitch, which is the same thread pitch the Mobius 1080P ActionCam has. I like the Mobius because it's easy to find, is much easier to mount, has lots of software support, can be viewed on tablets, etc.
Mobius ActionCam

All I had to do to install the lens was take 2 screws out of the Mobius, loosen a small set screw on the metal lens holder inside and unscrew the stock lens. I then screwed the diyinhk lens into the same lens / sensor holder and carved a little plastic away from the bezel so that the outer casing would go back together.

It work's great! Here are the results:

-Jim

Attachments

• Mobius_1.jpg
    Mobius_1.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 248
  • Mobius_2.jpg
    Mobius_2.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 243
New XMOS USB DSD DXD 384k ES9018 K2M DAC with SPDIF INPUT combo

Hello everybody,
I just develop a new XMOS DSD DXD 384k ES9018K2M combo with SPDIF input.
The PCB uses ultralow phase noise NDK NZ2520SD 80Mhz oscillator with optimized layout and selected high quality components, it can playback upto 384khz I2S/DSD128 input asynchronously with OSF on and no unlock problem. (The original ES9018 requires 100Mhz oscillator for 384k playback with OSF on)

Features:
1) DSD and PCM is also volume controllable in the win/mac/linux system volume mixer with our customized xmos firmware for iic bit-perfect volume control.
Related paper on this:
http://www.esstech.com/PDF/digital-vs-analog-volume-control.pdf

2) one ASIO for both DSD and PCM playback in foobar2000, no need to switch in the preference every time for playback between DSD and PCM

3) No annoying pop sound when playing between PCM and DSD format

4) SPDIF input and USB input switch with a jumper easily.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Hi diyinhk
do you have some measuments of this combo?
The final price od DAC + your Ultralow noise power supply is not low,
so i would like to se any result before i buy one.
Also if you can describe the differences in sound between your ES90023 and ES9018K2M.
I have now ES9023 DAC + discreet class A headphone amp and i want to make some upgrade.

Thank you

Michal