Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

diyinhk Store
diyinhk Store
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st February 2018, 07:57 AM   #701
lindamar is offline lindamar  Spain
diyAudio Member

Location: Madrid - Capital of the Kingdom of Spain / European Union
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbersund View Post
Hello,

I finally took the time to look into this and got multi-channel DSD (64) to work on the combo XMOS board + ES9016 board.

I got inspiration from multichannel native DSD - Page 2 - XMOS embedded processors. Heart of XMOS technology, XCore.com

Feel free to ask for details if interested (although my implementation is not perfect).

Y.
Hey sebbersund,

I would love to flash my multichannel diyinhk board to support multichannel DSD. Would you be willing to share your firmware ? (for perdonal use of course)

best
Pepe
Old 27th February 2018, 04:06 PM   #702
sebbersund is offline sebbersund  Estonia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindamar View Post
Hey sebbersund,

I would love to flash my multichannel diyinhk board to support multichannel DSD. Would you be willing to share your firmware ? (for perdonal use of course)

best
Pepe
PM'ed
Old 11th March 2018, 12:03 PM   #703
NicoB is offline NicoB  France
diyAudio Member

Hi,

DIYinHK speak about 32ch, it's possible to use dual I2S ?

If somebody have a firmware for 16ch out I will be interested

Last edited by NicoB; 11th March 2018 at 12:21 PM.
Old 19th May 2018, 02:16 PM   #704
Whitigir is offline Whitigir
diyAudio Member

Hello!

I have this board but the Isolated version, and I am confused. The description is saying that it only need 3.3V by X2 and Ground on the 20 Pins output with >100mA. But then I put in 3.3V with 200mA, and I only have noises with some music ?

Customer support says the module need another external supply on the un-clean side, or computer side ? Then where do I supply the power to ? And what is the current draw for this ? Please help. Thank you

The block diagram is showing Optional ?

Isolated XMOS 768kHz DXD DSD512(DSD1024) high-quality USB to I2S/DSD PCB - DIYINHK
Old 19th May 2018, 02:48 PM   #705
Whitigir is offline Whitigir
diyAudio Member

Is this the correct pins out for the PS into the computer side ? How much current will it draw ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EC33089D-10F7-438C-87BC-123596C79900.jpg (546.5 KB, 180 views)
Old 21st May 2018, 05:10 AM   #706
gentlevoice is offline gentlevoice  Denmark
diyAudio Member

diyinhk Store
Hi Whitigir,

You could try contacting the diyaudio member DimDim ... IIRC he has the same or a similar board.

Cheers,

Jesper
Old 21st May 2018, 08:08 AM   #707
Dimdim is offline Dimdim  Greece
diyAudio Member

diyinhk Store
I'm afraid that I don't have this board, I have the multichannel one, and it's very different.

Looking at this one's documentation, I see hints that the "dirty" side is powered by the USB port so no external power is needed. The "clean" side does need power though, otherwise the board won't power on.

So it should work with external power applied just to the "clean" side.

If you're only hearing noise and some music, double check your I2S wiring. You might have swapped one of the cables.
Old 21st May 2018, 11:28 AM   #708
commstech is offline commstech  Singapore
diyAudio Member

that is the pain from buying diyinhk. they have only very sketchy installation guide that is not easy to comprehend. no schematics, no diagrams. they do have some nice
products though.
Old 22nd May 2018, 11:48 PM   #709
uchu007 is online now uchu007  France
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitigir View Post
Is this the correct pins out for the PS into the computer side ? How much current will it draw ?
3.3v you bring it back to the first 2 pin or there is the connection of the screen Oled, but normally on the side of the Xmos without display the power of the USB is enough! But if your no display you only need to supply 3.3v the side dac side to feed the insulator, no need to feed Xmos side its alone by the usb. 200ma it must not be enough for me it takes at least 500ma at least, I measured but I remember more! This version requires a lot of current ...

Last edited by uchu007; 22nd May 2018 at 11:56 PM.
Old 23rd May 2018, 08:27 PM   #710
gentlevoice is offline gentlevoice  Denmark
diyAudio Member

diyinhk Store
@Dimdim:

Quote:
I'm afraid that I don't have this board, I have the multichannel one, and it's very different.
Thanks for following up and clarifying ;-)

Cheers,

Jesper

diyinhk StoreHide this!Advertise here!