• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First One - mosFET amplifier module

Hi LC,
many thanks for what you said, about the DPS-500, in practice it is the reality of the facts.
I can only offer the version DPS-500/DA at + /-52V. for other versions, buy on the shop AudioPower, as many already know, I certainly agreements but is not managed by me.

Congratulations for the excellent design and engineering of the PCB. :up:

Regards

Thanks for the nice words, PCB is really something, took me many days to find the sweetspot of the layout. :yes:

DPS-500 +/-64 V version will try soon. ;)

Congratulations Lazy Cat. :cheers:

A couple of questions:

Does the module need a "re-regulation" if one chooses a lower PS voltage?

Is this a limited time offer for the good mates here at DIY fora or do you plan an extended offer? In other words, do we have to hurry?

Excuses for being so direct...

Best wishes,
M.

Hi :wave2:

Nice to see you here. :)

Well, modules will be pre-calibrated on +/-63 V PSU voltage, they'll work normally from +/45 V up, but that doesn't mean they cannot be on-field re-calibrated at certain PSU voltage to meet exact specifications. Installation instructions manual will explain it all, no worries. ;)

Yes, the plan is to produce more than enough modules for all the requests, so nothing to hurry about. :cool:

Does it have an advantage to use a lower voltage (50v) if your speakers are 3-4ohm ?
Just asking because there's a discount on the DPS-500/DA and they are only 48-52V.

Already sent mail for 2 modules :)

Thanks for the order Danny.

No need to go to lower voltage, 3-4 Ohms makes the First One very happy. If there's a discount of few euros only, I would rather suggest you to take +/-64 V version. ;)