• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AKOUO - Muses and ADDA Module for DIY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The select and volume is a 4 input selector and muses without output-mute.
I think this is the better solution, because I have the input relays and the Muses on one board and the power supply is equipped with low noise voltage regulation and bigger low esr capacitors.
The controller has more features than the mini controller.
The mini relay board can also be used without a controller.

count me in for a balanced and remote controlled preamp with volume control:

2 x AKOUO Select & Volume
• 1 x AKOUO Controller Board with software
• 1 x AKOUO Power M1 Supply (for channel separated power supply use 2 units)
• 5 x Flat cable set
• 1 x Transformer 2x18V
• 1 x Transformer 1x6V

Hello,

you website seems down, I can't connect.
Also so you have a solution for HT bypass ? If I build a preamp I'd need to make an input directly connected to the output (ie with the volume control bypassed).

Cheers,
François

Thank you, we work on it.

With our Muses Controller, each input can be assigned with a fixed attenuation. This is to connect a HT system. The volume control with the rotary encoder and also with the remote control can not change this value.
best
Thomas

Thank you for your answer !

I have other questions then.
Can one volume control work in balanced mode, or do I have to get 2 ? In this case, is it possible to use an unbalanced signal as input and get a balanced signal as output (My HT preamp is unbalanced) ?

Edit : Got my first answer for your pdf : for balanced mode I need 2 control volumes.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the initial interest in the mini muses boards has faded quickly.
Until now, there are only 16 MINIMUSES and 10 MINICPU on the list and that is just too little for a new production. So we will close this GR.
Thank you all for the inspiring participate in the product definition.

The AKOUO Volume and Select board is still available and in the meantime we also have the analogue stages for a complete pre-amplifier.

New DAC ES9018K2M and Muses 72320 Series

Hi,
After a successful year with nice customers and DIY friends, I am pleased to introduce our new module series.
A central product is a DAC based on the Sabre Reference 32bit DAC ES9018-2M from ESS Technology Inc.
As this DAC supports a HW Mode it is possible to use it in combination with a Raspberry Pi or USB I2S interfaces without a controller.
Features
High Precision Clock:
Fully balanced 2 Channel Output
I/V stage with OPA1632
4 Separated ultra-low noise regulators
I2S/Spdif/DSD without controller (HW Mode)
I2C Control for external controller (SW Mode)
Digital Volume Control with external Controller
Switchable I2S/Spdif Inputs (HW and SW Mode)

A lot of compatible modules like output stages, Spdif/AES-EBU input, power supplies and controller are available.
For detailed information please visit us on our website.
Willkommen bei AKOUO

Attachments

• AKOUO9018K2M DAC.jpeg
    AKOUO9018K2M DAC.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 628
  • 45lownoise.jpg
    45lownoise.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 621
  • DigiI.jpeg
    DigiI.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 558
  • series45-systemconnector.jpg
    series45-systemconnector.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 548
After waiting a long time for the announced DAC chips from ESS and unfortunately this is still not available, I would now like to present our ADC board with the 'old ES9112'. We bought some ES9112 to build a small series and can now deliver it. The software for the Minicontroller has been adapted so far that all necessary settings can be selected as a menu item with the rotary encoder.
A daughterboard with a WM8804 allows external synchronization with an incoming AES-EBU / Spdif data stream.
For detailed information please visit us on our website.

Attachments

• 1501OEM32ADC_KL.jpg
    1501OEM32ADC_KL.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 322
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.