• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CUSTOM SUBWOOFERS FOR PRO-SOUND IN INDIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Friends,
I am into re-cone and fabrication of pro-sound & hi-fi sub-woofers
under the brand name of HUNTER AUDIO and recone service ,,, HUNTER AUDIO LOUDSPEAKER RECONERS in Kolkata India.
I have all the resources and set up required for fabrication of hi quality sub-woofers using state of the art technology and parts found on most of the ultimate drivers of top brands around.
Using American & European soft parts, voice-coil, Cast Aluminum frames and motor parts (t-yoke back plates & front washers).
I undertake every possible task of delivering customers what they want.
Starting from any plans building similar drivers as used by brands in their top models like SB1000, T-18 plans, G-SUB plans, Horn Loading plans, Band Pass, Push Pull plans, RCF projects , 18 SOUND projects and many more ....
you can see me at face book look for ..... HUNTER AUDUIO LOUDSPEAKER RECONERS.
Can call me up anytime +91 9331927102.
emil: hunter.audio25@gmail.com
hunter_audio@yahoo.co.in

SUBWOOFER PICS

1KW PRO-SOUND SUB-WOOFER .......
model - SIDEWINDER 18X.

Attachments

• FRONT VIEW IKW PRO-SOUND SUBWOOFER (2).jpg
    FRONT VIEW IKW PRO-SOUND SUBWOOFER (2).jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 167
  • FRONT VIEW IKW PRO-SOUND SUBWOOFER (1).JPG
    FRONT VIEW IKW PRO-SOUND SUBWOOFER (1).JPG
    620.9 KB · Views: 157
SUBWOOFERS FOR PRO-SOUND IN INDIA

Hi Friends,
I am into re-cone and fabrication of pro-sound & hi-fi sub-woofers
under the brand name of HUNTER AUDIO and re-cone service ,,, HUNTER AUDIO LOUDSPEAKER RECONERS in Calcutta, India.
I have all the resources and set up required for fabrication of hi quality sub-woofers using state of the art technology and parts found on most of the ultimate drivers of top brands around.
Using American & European soft parts, voice-coil, Cast Aluminum frames and motor parts (t-yoke back plates & front washers).
I undertake every possible task of delivering customers what they want.
Customized drivers for any box plans building. Similar drivers as used by big brands in their top models like dual 18 inch 2KW SB1000, T-18 plans, G-SUB plans, Horn Loading plans, Band Pass sub's, Push Pull plans, RCF projects , 18 SOUND projects and for many more DIY plans ....
you can see me on Facebook ..... HUNTER AUDIO LOUDSPEAKER RECONERS.
Can call me up anytime +91 9331927102.
email: hunter.audio25@gmail.com
hunter_audio@yahoo.co.in

Attachments

• FRONT VIEW IKW PRO-SOUND SUBWOOFER (2).jpg
    FRONT VIEW IKW PRO-SOUND SUBWOOFER (2).jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 159
  • FRONT VIEW IKW PRO-SOUND SUBWOOFER (1).JPG
    FRONT VIEW IKW PRO-SOUND SUBWOOFER (1).JPG
    620.9 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Hi Hunter,
Do I see the RROD(Red Ring Of Death) shorting ring, I thought Microsoft had the rights to that... ;)
You should post a pdf export from your measurement system with your driver TSP's, frequency response, and a dimensioned drawing of the driver.
Is India humid? You might want to apply protective treatment to the cone and cap...

Rep:

Hi Dan,
Thanks for taking time and giving your kind opinion, that's perfectly fine. I had attached that pic just for reference to one of my models, if you follow up my write up, I had just briefed up about my work I do. I had not specified on any particular model on that write up.
Since I had joined up today. And am new to this forum, shall need a little bit of encouragement from you all. As for the cone and dust cap are fiber-glass composite. According to the cone manufacturer the cone body has a good resistance to damp & moisture. I can further apply lacquered treatment from top or to both sides of the cone for extreme condition to ensure overall resistance if required.
Vivek

Hi Hunter,
Do I see the RROD(Red Ring Of Death) shorting ring, I thought Microsoft had the rights to that... ;)
You should post a pdf export from your measurement system with your driver TSP's, frequency response, and a dimensioned drawing of the driver.
Is India humid? You might want to apply protective treatment to the cone and cap...
My apology to everybody. I am new to the rules & regulations of this forum. With all respect to everyone, I will follow up the discipline and format of the forum in the future.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.