• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Audio Equipment Modification Services

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello DIYAudio!

Do you need your amplifier, preamp, or DAC modified? I know some of you would like to modify your equipment after seeing some of the fantastically in-depth and helpful threads here, but aren't experienced with a soldering iron.

I am an student currently attending Georgia State University, majoring in Electronics Engineering Technology and would like to help you out. I build audio electronics in my spare time -- I've built many different types of audio circuits including DACs based on the CS, AKM, TI and AD oversampling DAC chips, as well as NOS circuits based on the TDA series. I've built preamps based on op-amps as well as discrete circuits, discrete power amplifiers based on available designs such as the JLH 1969, Hiraga, and Pass circuits, and many "chip-amps" as well. I am mostly experienced with solid-state circuits, but I do have basic experience with tube circuits as well. My own audio system is comprised completely of self-built or modified equipment, and I am confident in my skills to make good equipment become great equipment.

I have modified equipment for a few satisfied local audio enthusiasts, and would like to expand a bit and offer my services to you guys as well.

Send me a PM if you need anything modified, and we can work something out for an affordable price.

Thanks!
-WWG

Hi guys! I just modified the crossovers of a pair of Yamaha NS-244 speakers with better caps, built some Neve-clone preamp cards, and modified two Soundcraft mixers with better op-amps, caps, and mic input transistors on all 24 channels and the master section as well.

Needless to say, the guy is really happy and he will be having me back in a few weeks to recap and re-valve one of his guitar amplifiers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.