• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"The Wire" Official Boards for All Projects Available Here! BAL-BAL, SE-SE, LPUHP

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

My apologies for the lack of updates lately! Turns out the summer time is not the ideal time to take on a big project like this :)

I've been busy building baby gates and a shed for the back yard, and haven't had enough spare time to finish up the boards.

The good news is that everything is now finished with the exception of the LPUHP, which is going to require about another day of work as it's basically a complete re-do to address the trouble people had heatsinking the original version.

I'll post the top layer silkscreens for the finished boards tonight or tomorrow, and I'm targeting to release these by the end of this week.

Cheers!
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Gentlemen!

All the boards are officially done, and the order will be going in today! I expect to have the boards in-hand by the end of September, and I should be able to start taking payments and shipping by early October once everything has been tested and proven out.

Thanks to everyone for your patience with this, and keep your eyes out for some picture updates and the layouts/sizes for each board.

Cheers!
Owen