• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

50 Free SYMEF PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Received the pcb's yesterday, for me as well it will probably take some time to start and finisch, transformers on the way though :)

Tnx again!
Thank you too. Looking forward to your feedback on the thread ;)
got the PCB's.

Thanks,
Ronny
Received my two boards today. :)
Still not really convinced about the location of the transistors and how to mount them onto a heatsink.

Regards
Thank you too. Let us know how it goes, there will be loads of members to assist you on thread ;) Looking forward to your feedback on the thread ;)
My boards have arrived......many thanks Harrison.
My boards have also arrived many many thanks Mr. Harrison. Evette
just got the package, many thanks Mr. Harrison..

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Dear Mr. Harrison,

I finally received my boards too. Had to go to the german customs (maybe I ordered too much from outside EU recently :eek:) but that was no problem.

Will start collecting parts. Project is on a quite low priority though. Have to finish so many other's first;)

Thanks again for this great service!

Dear Mr. Harrison,

I finally received my boards too. Had to go to the german customs (maybe I ordered too much from outside EU recently :eek:) but that was no problem.

Will start collecting parts. Project is on a quite low priority though. Have to finish so many other's first;)

Thanks again for this great service!

Hi,

I received my PCBs as well :- )
As soon as I finish pending projects, I will start collecting parts.

thanks and regards!

Got the PCB's.

thank you

Mr Harrisson,

Thank you and appreciate it for sending me the free PCB. I will start collecting parts and test the amp soon. I hope I will not be busy at work.

Received here as well, thanks again Harrison.

Boards received here as well. Would be awhile before my build would be complete but would sure post my impressions here. Thanks again!

Thank you for updates. Looking forward to your findings :)

kind regards,

Harrison.

Sorry Harrison, no updates for me as of now since I'm finishing my CNC project which I already spent a lot of money on it. I planned to make some nice chassis for my DIY projects, like SYMEF. But don't worry, I will build it and I'm really curious about this amp' as what my fellow DIYers had commented.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.