• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

VSSA Lateral MosFet Amplifier

FYI - TI Shunt Regulator PSpice Models

Update your simulators...
Wasted an hour with older, 2.495vdc TL431 model...

TLVH431 - low voltage 1.24vdc
Datasheet: Voltage Reference - Shunt Voltage Reference - TLVH431 - TI.com
PSpice Transient Model (06 Sept 2012)
http://www.ti.com/litv/zip/slvm672

TLV431 - low voltage 1.24vdc
Datasheet: Voltage Reference - Shunt Voltage Reference - TLV431 - TI.com
PSpice Family PSpice Transient and AC Model (Rev A) (14 Dec 2009)
http://www.ti.com/litv/zip/slim005a

TL431 - Shunt Regulator 2.495vdc
Datasheet: Voltage Reference - Shunt Voltage Reference - TL431 - TI.com
PSpice Family PSpice Transient and AC Model (Rev A) (14 June 2009)
http://www.ti.com/litv/zip/slvm071a

Note: TL431 will not work with VSSA Lateral MosFet Amplifier.
2.495vdc Vmin is too high.

Hi to all VSSA GB members :wave:

Just to inform you that quotations started to send out today. All of you will receive Proforma Invoices before Sunday. :cool:

Best regards, Andrej :cheers:

Hi Andrej,

I received my invoice and I am disappointed with the method of payment you chose. I travel every year to Europe and I have the same problem renting apartments from people that do not realize that the bank transfers from outside Europe are very expensive and the IBAN does not work from US.

I did a little bit of research and I came upon this:
“Transferring funds to European countries has been made simpler with the introduction of the International Bank Account Number (IBAN). The IBAN was developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and adopted by the European Committee for Banking Standards in order to encourage hassle free cross-border transfers throughout Europe.
The purpose of the IBAN is to make it possible to identify an account held at a bank anywhere in the world.
By having a standardized international account number, money transfers can be made both quickly and safely.
Where Are IBAN Transfers Available?
IBAN bank transfers are available in Europe only, and are often the cheapest way to transfer money internationally. IBAN transfers have become tremendously popular among expatriates of Eastern Europe EU countries like Poland and Lithuania who are living in Western European countries like the UK, France and Germany. They use the IBAN transfers to remit money safely and cheaply to their relatives back home.
IBAN transfers are not available in the United States of America, and are not likely to be, with the decentralized structure of the US banking system and lack of nationwide banks as compared to Europe. Electronic account-to-account transfers are often called wire or ACH transfers in the USA.”
The complete article is here:
IBAN Money Transfers | SpeedyPay.info

I will appreciate if you reconsider by accepting PayPal, including the PayPal fee in the total for the invoice.

Thank you,
Michael

VSSA GB Info

Dear VSSA GB members

Yes, of course you can make the payment to PayPal account: esl@siol.net

In this case add extra 5% to the Total Price amount in the Proforma Invoice.

But please, do not forget to state Proforma Invoice number and your name, just to know exactly from whom the payment came. ;)

Regards,

Andrej

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi MiiB

Please, it doesn't worth to bother with sch, it's really not important, since the VSSA module is so small and well designed, also nothing to repair there hehe

I know your speakers would sound great in active version with VSSA and SMPS. Why not buy few and test? :up:

Is there something important in the GB participants only to send secret schematic beyond housekeeping that can make a whole lot of difference to a self made previously published VSSA aside the physical board design advantages? If there is crucial differentiation not published to a GB we have to move it to vendors area as it is considered a non disclosed real product offering then. :captain:

Is there something important in the GB participants only to send secret schematic beyond housekeeping that can make a whole lot of difference to a self made previously published VSSA aside the physical board design advantages? If there is crucial differentiation not published to a GB we have to move it to vendors area as it is considered a non disclosed real product offering then. :captain:

Hi Salas

Schematic is the same as published in post #300. :up:

I'm just sayin that is really hard to improve something and to stay in the same size or parts count, so why bother was meant in this way. Still someone can do own PCB or experiment. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: