• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

VSSA Lateral MosFet Amplifier

OMG my dear fellows so far I have counted 74 PCBs, requests from PM included. :faint:

Suppose 100 PCBs is the right number for the start, hopefully all the requests are firmly confirmed, otherwise I'll stay alone with a lot of PCBs on the stock. :xfingers:

The silks (top & bottom) done, parts marked, tomorrow I'll make final check all the way to the last detail and than VSSA PCB will be ready for a production. :cool:

Without any doubt I'll stick to ALF08NP16V5 as for this I guarantee you exceptional performance and perfect sound. As soon as I get some info from producer, will let you know. Initial idea remains, to offer PCB plus semiconductors together in the package. :up:

Alex MM!

Don't you want to design a new panel (based on schematic 1.4), but with separated output mosfets?
Would be very useful for those who do not get the Alfets, and don't want use smd parts, etc.

Greets:
Tyimo

Not in a VSSA thread please. :no:

Don't be impatient, will get those mosfets, no worries. ;)

Attachments

• alfet_to247-5l.jpg
    alfet_to247-5l.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 1,042