• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

VSSA Lateral MosFet Amplifier

Hi Mr. Gabor :wave:

Me too, very much. As I was informed you presented this topology to the world, so I would like to express my great admiration to your work and would like to share it further among DIY-ers because it deserves it. Hopefully more and more people will taste this simple amp topology and realize how good it can sound. QUOTE]

Hello
I think these topology existed before I was born1 I'm only 4# years old. So I can't take credit for someone else work.
Probably I brought here to the forum?? Can't be sure.
I work on these topology over the last 20 years or so.
Yes it is sound great, simple, easy to improve it by choosing the right components.
So please keep going with these topology, keep up the good work it will give you a lot of pleasure and fun!
Greetings Gabor

New progress. Board size is 107x80mm for To3 version. I will get a try to To264 layout.

Attachments

• VSSA_TO3_3_brd.png
    VSSA_TO3_3_brd.png
    37 KB · Views: 2,249
Marc, my compliments, very nice PCB-s you've made for VSSA. Your skils become topmost at designing layouts. Congratulations. :cheers:

Thanks LC, but i am not totaly satisfy with result since board are 107mm with. Goal is to reach 100mm to fit in standard boards so that with a standard 100x160mm board we could eatch 2 amp board. In this way could i go for 2x1mf 50V instead ?

Marc