• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

1000W commercial SMPS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

Presenting my 1KW SMPS for sale.

Any interested people, please PM or comment here

regards

Attachments

• SMPS_1200r.gif
    SMPS_1200r.gif
    55.8 KB · Views: 314
Specs

Input voltage 110 or 240 / selectable

Output voltages:-

+- 53, +-64, +-78, +-93, +-104. (Unregulated)

AUX1: +-15VDC (Regulated)
AUX2: +-24VDC (Unregulated)
AUX3: +18VDC(Regulated)

ALL AUX voltages can be changed.

FAN output +16VDC

Power: 1000W cont, 1800W PEAK

Size 12.2CMx 26CM

Protection: UVLO, Thermal, Over Current, Short Circuit.

Samples are available.

Any other information is available on request..

Regards

1. Of the 1455 different fans that Digi-key has in stock...none are 16V... ????????

2. How much current is available for each of the supplies...kind of important information.

3. How "unregulated" is the unregulated supplies?

Just curious.

:)

1. Of the 1455 different fans that Digi-key has in stock...none are 16V... ????????

2. How much current is available for each of the supplies...kind of important information.

3. How "unregulated" is the unregulated supplies?

Just curious.

:)

1- You can use 12V fan, because there is a resistor in series. or use the third AUX 12.8VDC.

2- 16 ~ 18A for the high voltage outputs

3- google it and you will know, because I dont know ;)

I understand that you just want to write things, :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.