• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My new design: CM6631 24bit/192khz USB to Coaxial and Optical fiber

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NEW version CM6631 24bit/192khz USB to Coaxial and Optical fiber

Listing in China for just a month and became a hot seller, a lot of audiophiles discuss the board in China domestic forums. This board with top grade IC chip CM6631 attracts so many audio lovers!

If you do like this board, you can have a try! Great value.

Here are some pictures

Attachments

• DSC05514.jpg
    DSC05514.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 1,600
  • DSC05525.jpg
    DSC05525.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 1,455
  • DSC05524.jpg
    DSC05524.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 1,415
  • DSC05528.jpg
    DSC05528.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,345
  • DSC05532.jpg
    DSC05532.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 1,342
Hi, Here are some of the description of the IC CM6631 from cmedia, I want to upload the datasheet, but it is a bit large with 16 pages and failed to upload here, if someone intrested in it, you can search on google or PM me, I can send to your email box. This is a great IC!

"Cmedia CM6631 is the world’s first USB2.0 true high-speed audio processor that can support the latest USB Audio Device Class Definition V2.0 and high-definition audio processing capability up to 192KHz/32bit. CM6631 provides the industrial standard I2S and HDA audio interface and also integrates 192KHz/24bit S/PDIF transmitter/receiver and MIDI I/O device. It’s suitable for versatile, high-profile, typical 2-channel I/O audio applications. Furthermore, CM6631 has an embedded 8051 microprocessor that can enhance the best flexibility and functionality with external upgradeable F/W codes. CM6631 would be the most high-fidelity and powerful audio core for high-value USB2.0 audio products. "

I was asking about DSD not DTS, they are very different things. I haven't seen any device based on the CM6631 claim DSD compatibility but I don't know if they have just too lazy to include it in the drivers or it is the chip that doesn't support it. C-Media aren not the best when it comes to writing drivers.

I can not get the ASIO driver to work in J.River using Win7 64 bit OS
http://jriver.com/
J.River will just locked up when selecting USB CM6631 ASIO for the output.

Windows Direct Sound works fine.
ASIO does works on my computer sing the M-Audio sound card and the Juli@ professional card ASIO drivers as well

Is there a way to make J.River to use the ASIO driver for the CM6631 with J.River?
What audio playback programs work with the ASIO driver?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.