• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Check out my vintage suitcase stereos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What are your thoughts about my designs? Not really trying to advertise here. Just looking for feedback. Any questions or comments are welcome :)

Hi-Fi Luggage- Custom Audio Systems Encased In Vintage Luggage

a028a82d.jpg

14de1938.jpg

Surely you are not serious !!

This looks worse than white van trash and most likely sounds worse as well. The suitcase would resonate to buggery and sound awful :(

You missed the April fools date by a few months ;)

Sorry, what are you talking about? You really think I would install a 15" woofer against vintage 1/4" suitcase plywood??

A great deal of internal dampening (MDF and fiberglass) is included with each case. Trevor, I think you haven't dedicated enough time to our website to fully understand the build quality with each piece.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.