• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Just plug into Mac OSX on MBP17in
Everything is clear and without additional drivers...
Simply working
thanks.

Attachments

• Amanero at Mac OSX Sound Settings.jpg
    Amanero at Mac OSX Sound Settings.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 618
  • Amanero at Mac OSX 001 format Fs.jpg
    Amanero at Mac OSX 001 format Fs.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 592
  • Amanero at Mac OSX 002 format BIT.jpg
    Amanero at Mac OSX 002 format BIT.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Amanero at Mac OSX 003 clock source.jpg
    Amanero at Mac OSX 003 clock source.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 590
@gentlevoice: you need to somehow communiate your email-address to 'amanero' and you need a PayPal account. He then will send you a PayPal invoice for that address and you pay via PayPal. I guess he may contact you, or you could send him your addy, maybe along with the row number in the spreadsheet, per PM.

Last edited:
Hi All
Anyone tried feeding a dedicated 5V supply into the Amanero board yet?
I’m using one of these to power mine.
http://rockgrotto.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=talk&action=display&thread=7327
It was developed by SandyK (A member here) specifically to power USB devices and boy does it deliver SQ wise.:)
A really noticeable and obvious jump in SQ.
I did read that it was not going to be possible to use such devices but mine is really singing with it.
May work for others also:cool:
The Amanero works well and sounds good in my Atom based W7 foobar/Jriver Jplay or Slacko puppy set up with no issues or drop outs whatsoever.
Good work Alex
Thanks firstly to Korben69 for getting us organised for the GB:cheers:
And a big thanks to Domenico for making this board available at such a good price:cheers: