• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Hi jbbidet

1° - Add your name to the list using copy/paste + your informations here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmX4TyHWgSmNdE5laDJQNlA3UVBYaWlrczJwYS1EcXc#gid=0
2° - Amanero/Domenico will send you a PM asking your Paypal address (when it comes to your turn)
3° - You'll receive a Paypal request from Amanero
4° - You pay & receive a Paypal email notification of payment
5° - When shipped, you'll receive a Paypal shipment notification with tracking number

That's the way it seems to work.

Some further Informations :
- Be patient as the first batch of 60 units has already been sold.
- As usual, consider a 4 weeks delay before next batch delivery.
- For other informations ask Amanero/Domenico

Phil
Hello korben69,

as you told me in your reply the 7th of september, I added my name in the google shared file, today I'm surprised that this file hasn't changed, in fact yes, there are more answerers but always the same number of served people (44)!?
When can we expect the next batch?

Thank you

JBB

Hello korben69,

as you told me in your reply the 7th of september, I added my name in the google shared file, today I'm surprised that this file hasn't changed, in fact yes, there are more answerers but always the same number of served people (44)!?
When can we expect the next batch?

Thank you

JBB

Hi

I'm not handling this GB, I've just created a SpreadSheet to make it easy ;)
Please read previous posts from Amanero who's the seller : #536 - 538 - 540
The answers are written there :D