• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Last edited:
+1 for me as well

I read the thread and I am wondering about one thing.

There is no ASIO driver for Windows. Without that I cannot imagine how to actually take advantage of the DSD capabilities of this board. Is there a way to do this over a KS/Wasapi/Direct Sound Driver? Which player would support that?

Is there an external pin that would indicate whether the signal is DSD or PCM. Otherwise it will be tricky to reprogram the connected DAC to switch between the formats.

Cheers

Thomas

Last edited:
+1 for me as well

I read the thread and I am wondering about one thing.

There is no ASIO driver for Windows. Without that I cannot imagine how to actually take advantage of the DSD capabilities of this board. Is there a way to do this over a KS/Wasapi/Direct Sound Driver? Which player would support that?

Is there an external pin that would indicate whether the signal is DSD or PCM. Otherwise it will be tricky to reprogram the connected DAC to switch between the formats.

Cheers

Thomas

In the schematic diagram, there is an output line labeled "DSD ON"

Zoran you're a kind of wizard too as I've PM Domenico/Amanero about :

- Move/Create another thread in GB section
- How to Proceed for ordering
- Is there another price break if we reach 100 units ?
- Forget to mention about Stock statement
- Same about shipping and DAC Qty for 7€ registered mail

Yark :D

Last edited: