• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Domenico shared this info. via pm - thought It'd be of interest. Also, I ordered a board or testing. If it performs well, I'll be bringing another 5-10 to the GB.

About the mounted XO i have the phase noise specification

-78dBc @10 Hz,
-115dBc @100Hz
-140dBc @1KHz
-150dBc @10KHz
-155dBc @100KHz
-156dBc @1MHz

The module detects DSD over PCM with a 05FA pattern.
If you use Pure Music in a Mac you need to configure the DSD device and select the DSD Pattern.

+3 for me.

Today Domenico confirmed me that the board can be supplied with an external +3,3v (130mA), so plenty of room for improvement (LiFePO batteries, and so on).
However, the on-board regs are already of very good quality (see schematics)

Guido

P.s.: 60s are very close...

P.p.s. to na: yes, it is

Ok, thanks GuidoR!

I see you are from Bergamo, we were on a vacation in valle brembana, serina (small village) couple years ago.
Wonderful place, unbelievable views and great people:) Going again someday for sure!
Q:
There is AKM and ESS dacs that can handle DSD, are there more and is the ESS9018 the "one" these days? Soundwise? (i have never heard one..)

I really like my DIR9001+8xPCM1704UK dac but i am curious to try these higher bitrate things :)