• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain, but I am not sure if I am doing something incorrect with this GB.

I sent a PM (asking for invoice) when I added myself to the xls on Oct 18 and then two this past week. I haven't received anything back, so was worried I didn't follow the correct process. I appreciate any advice you have.

Thank you, Todd

Hi burninggecko,
Maybe when you added yourself to list it was early to send a PM, just maybe. Amanero asked just lately (let's say 21-22 November as status in GB list) to send your "paypal email address".

As for perfectionists :) :

<title:> USB to I2S 384Khz GB7
GB line: <528 (for me)>
buyer: <forum_name>
email: <>
"x" piece(s), <country> include/exclude tax, Total: <amount>

Maybe it's not needed as I did (I didn't include my line number but my invoice states that). But it's diyaudio: nothing is stopping you :D

Here is the list for visibility:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmX4TyHWgSmNdE5laDJQNlA3UVBYaWlrczJwYS1EcXc#gid=0

Hi burninggecko,
Maybe when you added yourself to list it was early to send a PM, just maybe. Amanero asked just lately (let's say 21-22 November as status in GB list) to send your "paypal email address".

Maybe it's not needed as I did (I didn't include my line number but my invoice states that). But it's diyaudio: nothing is stopping you :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmX4TyHWgSmNdE5laDJQNlA3UVBYaWlrczJwYS1EcXc#gid=0

Good to know. Thanks

Hi burninggecko,

I had sent the PM 3 days ago, but he seem like didn't login for few days.

Last Activity: 24th November 2013 07:40 PM

Can I contact Amanero directly via sales@amanero.com ?

I had sent the PM 3 days ago, but he seem like didn't login for few days.

Last Activity: 24th November 2013 07:40 PM

Can I contact Amanero directly via sales@amanero.com ?

Hi,
If still didn't received the invoice (I guess you should get it by weekend), you would maybe pm once more then send an email as you like. But wouldn't worry much, even some cargoes are on the way, from what I understand people can still join GB7, which is still on; also info for interested people...

Hi,
If still didn't received the invoice (I guess you should get it by weekend), you would maybe pm once more then send an email as you like. But wouldn't worry much, even some cargoes are on the way, from what I understand people can still join GB7, which is still on; also info for interested people...

Finally got my invoice, now is the time for waiting the board... :D:D

driver install

Dear Joro,

I received my I2S board. Thank you.

However, I have a difficulty installing the driver. The software installer keeps asking me to unplug and plug again......but, no success so far.

Please, advice on what procedure will make the computer accept the board.

Thank you,

Roumen Sotirov