• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Today i received mine and here you see what pins are used for the F0,F1,F2 and F3.
P1060647_zps65898902.jpg

And the back.
P1060650_zps3c6c14cb.jpg

Thank you Domenico for your nice product.

Best regards George

From the images posted it's obvious that F0 - F3 are pins 17-20 and pin 16 is labeled D64 and that should be latest rev. board. So, be very careful with Acko reclocker boards because it's not fully compatible with this rev. One should remove connections - header pins on these positions to avoid connecting them to ground.

Hi,

my card works very well with Windows but I have some problems with a Linux configuration (and a beaglebone card).

Here's the problem log (i think) on an arm ubuntu 13.04 :
ALSA sound/usb/mixer.c:1303 usb_audio: [10] FU [Combo384 Amanero Playback Volume] ch = 2, val = -32767/0/1ALSA sound/usb/mixer.c:1299 usb_audio: Warning! Unlikely big volume range (=32767), cval->res is probably wrong.

The output is louder than windows and noisy (it's like a crappy vinyl record :) ).

May someone please tell me if a arm linux distribution or a kernel version works better ? (or something to pay attention to )

Thanks.

Still make Pop noise

Hello.
The pop noise when changing PCM to DSD mode were became small by update of the firmware, but, on the other hand, a pop noise came to appear between DSD to DSD file .
The noise did not come out in the old version.

Amanero-san.
I hope that the problem is recovered by the next version up.;)

By the way , Can I get firmware of oid version ?

thx

Hi all,

A possibly quick question: One of you know if the Amanero board's 512*fs DSD capability works for both 22.579 & 24.576 MHz sample frequencies?

Thanks for any insights you may have ;-)

Jesper

Yes it does though I'm not aware of any readily available DAC ICs that support higher than DSD256 and then not all of these support 48K based DSD256.