• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SRPP buffer PCB board for sell-10pcs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling these SRPP buffer(circuit attache)PCB board,10 pcs available good for line stage DIY or any circuitary needs a low impedence output.$10/pc
$(KGrHqVHJEYE-kczUWZTBP)18QTMWg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJDIE+F9K1ZthBP)18Nz!qw~~60_57.JPG

shipping to canada for 5pcs is USD9+50=59

I've got a bunch of russian miniature tubes. I'm sure they'd be a good fit with these boards.

I'd like 5 boards.

these PCB board fit in 9 pins B9A tube base.every single pc additional,$1 shipping fees would be added-on based on 1 pc shipping fees $5.so 5 pcs is
$9(shipping)+$10x5=$59 by airmail to canada,so does the same airmail $5+10=15 for 1 pc to spain(europe)
thanks

The shipping fees(air)to all europe countries are the same $5/ea.see my answer below

Hi puremilk,
I'm also interested to by 5 such pcb. It is possible to see an image of the pcb, please?
I'm located in Romania (Europe). Could you tell me the shipping price for my location, please?

Warm regards,
Ion
'
$(KGrHqZHJDIE+F9K1ZthBP)18Nz!qw~~60_57.JPG

5 pcs i still have them to sell you,shipping fees for 5pcs is $9+10X5=$59 to Romania.u can pay me via paypal.
regards

frontal view of PCB

Hi,

There are several variations among SRPP circuits, so would you post your implemented schematic please?
Also a frontal view of your PCB would be very helpful, please.

Warm regards,
Ion

Ion and all,
this PCB based on the circuit diagram which i posted,the components value and tube type will go according to your own requirement and application.
attached here the pictures of the circuit diagram and frontal view of the PCB.
$(KGrHqVHJEYE-kczUWZTBP)18QTMWg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJCoE-v8DQDFJBP)18KdKtQ~~60_57.JPG

Heaters

Hi puremilk,

I try to understand how you implemented the PCB for your SRPP circuit. Unfortunately you didn't post details about your PCB (how is placed and connected each component in the circuit, the ground layout etc). I would wish to ask you details about the heaters. According to your PCB image it seems that each heater is separately regulated (LM or LDO, fixed - adjustable?).
It's possible to use 12V6 or 6V3 for the heaters, please?
What about of pin 9 of each socket, please?
What about the elevation of the heaters, please?
What about the ground of each SRPP circuit, please?
Many thanks for your kind answers.

Warm regards,
Ion

Hi puremilk,

I try to understand how you implemented the PCB for your SRPP circuit. Unfortunately you didn't post details about your PCB (how is placed and connected each component in the circuit, the ground layout etc). I would wish to ask you details about the heaters. According to your PCB image it seems that each heater is separately regulated (LM or LDO, fixed - adjustable?).
Yes,each heater is seperated and regulated,regulated circuitary is included on the PCB,please see my regulator diagram,regulation IC uses 74...series, heaters voltage depends on tube type and you dont need to do any heater pins rewire for 12A..series or 6DJ8.
It's possible to use 12V6 or 6V3 for the heaters, please?
Yes,that goes with your heaters voltage supply to the PCB 1,2.
What about of pin 9 of each socket, please?
pin 9 is empty,you dont need pin 9 for any tube type of heater runs at different voltages,it adjusts from the regulator.
What about the elevation of the heaters, please?
From 6.3 to 12.6v DC
What about the ground of each SRPP circuit, please?
Two grounds on the board,one for signal,one for high voltage supply ground.
Many thanks for your kind answers.

Warm regards,
Ion

Hi Ion,
Here I hope i had tried my best to answer all your questions possible.
Noted:buyer will get my installation manual only when i deliver the PCB for order.
regards
$(KGrHqV,!ocE-)4URBPIBPye!!4Ryw~~60_57.JPG

Paypal payment 15$00 USD done Id. transaction exclusive n.º92K45658P1654831C

thanks & regds

Felipe

Hi Felipe,
The high and heaters voltage supplies circuitary is included on the PCB board,please see my diagram posted.I will send you an installation manual in details for you to fix it once your order is despatch by airmail.
Thanks and regards
Alfred

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.