• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New 78xx/79xx compatible power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am finishing a series of 78xx and 79xx pin compatible power supply modules, they will be available in all standard voltages from 5V to 18V and non-standard voltages on request. The design is much lower noise than the standard 79/79 series, has better line- and better load regulation. They are also stable without a capacitor at the output.

Units based on the first set of boards are available but for production I need to do a re-spin. I will have complete measurements in a week or so but currently I am looking for a few people willing to test them out and give me feedback. Anyone interested?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.