• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Combined Onaudio thread. (23 threads)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Lets have a party :).

Attachments

• 1DIFFQC.png
    1DIFFQC.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 3,283
buffer

One could use a buffer of their choice. However an opamp based buffer will also work out. Here attached is an opamp based buffer. Opamp choice is flexible. The fourier analysis is for +-1.2v output.

Attachments

• buffer.png
    buffer.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 3,065
  • frequency.png
    frequency.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 2,674
  • Fourier.png
    Fourier.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,440
Hi OnAudio,

It is working on actual? Thanks

Regards,
Boyet

Hi Boyet,
It will indeed work as designed. What I have come up with is a formula for creating great sounding amplifiers (It will hopefully be published soon). I have used this formula against the best reviewed amplifiers and all checks out so far. What I need now are the ears of diyers like you to tell me whether I am right or wrong ;) .

Hi Boyet,
It will indeed work as designed. What I have come up with is a formula for creating great sounding amplifiers (It will hopefully be published soon). I have used this formula against the best reviewed amplifiers and all checks out so far. What I need now are the ears of diyers like you to tell me whether I am right or wrong ;) .

Hi OnAudio,

Thank you OnAudio for your reply..I have checked in our local store the availability of MJ11032 and I found it.. I'll wait for the final implementation.

Regards,
Boyet

Hi Boyet,

What formula, can you explain? What part of this amp creats great sounding amp?
dado

Perhaps I've missed something clever, but what exactly does that story about faster-than-light particles have to do with the question Nico asked?

Thanks for also asking, I was totally confused with the answer.

This amplifier was inspired by the desire to create one of the finest sounding QC based amplifiers.....again one of the products of the formula. It would be of great benefit if Nico who has hopefully constructed the SSA and listened to it would also construct this amplifier and rate it against the SSA in terms of listening pleasure :) By the way some versions of the SSA are validated by the formula ;)

Got it ! It's the same formula that makes raw walnuts less chewy - please keep it secret ! :rolleyes:

Am not claiming perfection. A confusion matrix that establishes the rate of true positives is what is needed. Thats why I need many ears and different tastes. Should this amplifier turn out to be a false positive well we get to know. When new information is gained we modify the model :)

Your concept is interesting but it looks like the character is defined by the front end op-amp according to my simulation. In that case I can hang it onto any amplifier and enjoy the fact that it is virtually free from all harmonics other than the second.

I haven't sat on my hands you know, I was intrigued by what you demonstrated but I am trying to understand the objective and the process that drove the idea beside light particles.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.