• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Zorin Audio" High quality Turntables and Tonearms

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zorin music reference Linear tracking air bearing tonearm and Zorin PUA-12 gimbal-bearing tonearm.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Zorin Audio Stand coming soon!!!

Zorin PSS-9
Zorin PSS-9 are 9” one-point support tonearm

Description:
Offset angle of head shell design. Convenient cartridge installation and adjustment. Vertical tracking angle are adjustable. Use the ORTOFON arm cable and CARDAS 5-PIN DIN tonearm signal line connector. Separate brass plating titanium hammer. Suitable for installation of various cartridge. The high rigidity stainless steel tonearm pivot and tonearm lift is not easy to wear to ensure long-term use.

Specifications:
Type: Static-balance tonearm
Effective length: 230mm
Overhang: 18mm
Offset angle: 24 degrees
Mounting distance: 212mm
Cartridge range: 5-16g

great tonearms and turntables. Do you have any distributor here in Germany. I would appreciate it if you contact me. We are a distributor for High End Audio products located in Germany and we are very interested in your great looking products. Thanks in advance. Michael

by the way. Yesterday I had send you an email. You can send me your response to my emailaddress, too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.