• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cheap printed circuit boards starting with 0,0375 Euro / cm2

From 03 September 2018 the shipping cost in EU countries is: 15 Euro*
* by national post mail services with arrival confirmation receipt for maximum 3 boards (1,5 mm thickness) with max. 100x200 mm each.
- package arrive in maximum 10 days, to local post mail office.
- the package tracking number it's available.

Any paid orders till 21 December 2018, will be shipped on 28 January 2019
The Eagle files (.brd ) -single/double layers have the highest priority for boards manufacturing.
Shipping: ONLY by National Post Mail Services with tracking number ( AWB)

Way of payment:
Western Union or Bank transfer in EURO account number.
PAYPAL isn't available.

Thanks for yours understanding,

Mihai

Hi Jack,

If you are interested to have a prototype pcb board ( even one piece - as SAMPLE ) , please feel free to send me the layout of wished board ( the Eagle files- .brd , are the best ) , to msdesignerpro@gmail.com

I'll present to your private e-mail address the details in order to get the needed board.

Regards,

Mihai

I need a PCB's Board In Bulk. Currently I buy from Chinese suppliers but i need sample for you guys as well? Anybody please tell me what is the procedure to get the sample.