• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cheap printed circuit boards starting with 0,0375 Euro / cm2

I have already answered you on 20.11.2013.
I need the files as I have asked in order to be possible to tell you the price.
I have resent you my answer to your private e-mail.
So, as soon as I have those information you'll have the total price with shipment included.

All the best from Romania,

Mihai

Hi, sent you an email about 2 months ago, would be from: tunnel_bunny02
regarding 4 Zen pcb's.
Do I need to re-send the info to get a reply?

Last edited:
Below you can find the SILKSCREEN ( components mask ), of the latest posted PCB on XPC support.
The SILKSCREEN is painted with transparent soldering flux in order to increase the scratching strength.

For FREE :
SILKSCREEN + PAINTING+ DRILLING

14m9a0x.jpg

Cheapest PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS on XPC support.

PCB's done it on XPC or CEM3 support could have up to 30 % less price than FR4 ( fiberglass)

All manufactured pcb's on XPC or CEM3 support , has provided the FREE TINNING for surfaces , less than 67 cm2 ( technological edge included )

XPC or CEM3 , is available ONLY on SINGLE LAYER.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Cheapest PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS on XPC support.

PCB's done it on XPC or CEM3 support could have up to 30 % less price than FR4 ( fiberglass)

All manufactured pcb's on XPC or CEM3 support , has provided the FREE TINNING for surfaces , less than 67 cm2 ( technological edge included )

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Cheapest PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS on CEM3 ( professional ) support.

Below you can find 5 tinned boards (on CEM3 ) for TDA2050 audio power amplifier.
( it is suitable for LM1875, too)

Last edited:

2k0o5c.jpg

Good SUNDAY Mr.,
please you say me the maximum dimension of pcb ... example (400 x 400 mm)
Thanks and All the Best,

JEDY