• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cheap printed circuit boards starting with 0,0375 Euro / cm2

Hi !

If I understood correctly, you are interested for double side printed circuit board.Please send me your double layer board to msdesignerpro@gmail.com , and I'll see if I can help you.
Please note that the best quality ( about holes through layers) will be done if you can send me Eagle , ExpressPCB ........etc files. ( .brd.......etc )

Attached is latest DOUBLE SIDE printed circuit board, just did it in this weekend.

All the best,

Mihai

How about double sided boards? Are able & willing to make such?

Attachments

• TINNED-PRINTED-CIRCUIT-BOARD -DOUBLE-SIDE-( FR4 ).jpg
    TINNED-PRINTED-CIRCUIT-BOARD -DOUBLE-SIDE-( FR4 ).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 810
Last edited:
On FR4 fiiberglass the quality is OK ! ( look above feedback from Francisco Perez -Spain ) .........he was very happy for my release.

On CEM3 support ( yellow , nontransparent ) here we cal talk about diferent quality of boards ( some of them could not be strong enough if you solder /unsolder for too much times.

Anyway I don't use also this kind of CEM3.

But in general , even on FR4 could be the same if you use a not correctly temperature of solder station when you solder / unsolder.

TINNING is very helpful for soldering.

I consider that my pcb's are looks great for a home-made release.

If I can do it them in cheapest way don't means that have low quality.

All the best,

Mihai

You pay your money and you takes your choice.

I bought some cheap PCBs and they were utter rubbish.

Bellow can be found , the just released printed circuit board , double layer , on fiberglass support.
The backside layer is "untouched" because is the screen of transverter 1296 Mhz.

The quality of pcb is amazing if we take in consideration that has been done from a very old scanned document with less than 200 dpi grey, resolution.

Attachments

• TRANSVERTER 1296 Mhz - double layer printed circuit board.jpg
    TRANSVERTER 1296 Mhz - double layer printed circuit board.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 489