• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Carbon Film Resistor kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

I've recently started up with a small little jobbie on the side selling resistor kits. I am based in the UK and currently am only able to post to the UK

They're just plain 1/4 watt 5% resistors with no bells and whistles attached.

I have 26 values to choose from and my current items for sale are on ebay at the minute. I have 50, 100 and 150 amounts as a pick 'n' mix selection from the 26 values that I have and I also have a 300 selection pack which is 300 resistors from the 26 values (10 of each) which include twice the amount of 100R, 1K, 10K and 100K to make it up to 300.

As I've said, my items are on ebay and payment is via paypal so please take the time to have a look and thanks very much.

Direct link to my items for sale is here:

xt660rider | eBay

Back again,

Expanded the store on eBay somewhat.

Still selling the resistor kits and potentiometers but also now have:

Red, Green, Blue LEDs.

1N4148, 1N4007 Diodes.

Small and Large Breadboards

15 Meters of 0.8mm Solder

2A Bridge Rectifiers

Voltage regulator assorments

90mm x 150mm Copper clad laminate boards.

Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.