• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Thousands of parts in stock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone.

We have thousands of parts in stock to sell, ICs, MOSFETs, IGBTs, transistors of all sizes, capacitors, resistors and more.

I have the list on a Word file so if anyone would like to see the list, email me at zedaudio@aol.com and I shall send the list to you.

Once you have chosen what parts are of interest I shall send a price + shipping. Do not forget to give me your zip code for shipping calculator

Steve Mantz
Zed Audio Corp

Pics of test equipment

Here are the pics of the test equipment

Attachments

• AP-1.JPG
    AP-1.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 354
  • V212.JPG
    V212.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 348
  • CS4025-2.JPG
    CS4025-2.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 343
  • CS4125-2.JPG
    CS4125-2.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 339
  • IG18.JPG
    IG18.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 345
  • TENMA1.JPG
    TENMA1.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 95
  • TRIO.JPG
    TRIO.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 90
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.