• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ICEPower 125ASX2 module

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well friends,

To be honestly, I mainly showed our 125ASX2 modules here, but it seems most friends have more interesting in our cases than in 125ASX2 modules. Meanwhile the booked qty of cases is still 17pcs :(

So we have a new promotional combination from now on, that is USD230 for 1pc 125ASX2 module and 1pc Diy-Suite case (silver or black)

So friends, please mail to me(windowsxp@vip.163.com) as following, if you are interested in them:
1 MemberID, email address ( we will keep status posted via email, also keep your mailbox secret)
2 125ASX2 module? Diy-Suite Case? or Both of module and case?
3 Color: silver or black if you want case
4 Volume knob: yes or no

Thanks
Ghent

I like the black, but someone in the amp section mentioned that a volume knob connected to the module could really affect the performance of the amp. Can you comment on this?

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/class-d/192789-icepower-125asx2-measurements-mods.html

I'd like the black case, no volume knob.

You can reduce that effect a lot by using a lower resistance potentiometer than I used. The plot showing response were with a 100K potentiometer. A 10K potentiometer will flatten the response a lot.

But because the input impedance across the spectrum is not flat, for flat response, you'll have to drive the amp with a low output impedance source.

Sheldon

You can reduce that effect a lot by using a lower resistance potentiometer than I used. The plot showing response were with a 100K potentiometer. A 10K potentiometer will flatten the response a lot.

But because the input impedance across the spectrum is not flat, for flat response, you'll have to drive the amp with a low output impedance source.

Sheldon

Would a buffer,like B1 take care of this ?

FS: Brand new ICEPower 125ASX2 $150 free shipping!!!

Hi Friends,

We got another batch of new 125ASX2 modules in August, and have produced batch of Diy-Suite cases for 125ASX2 module. We make batch of diy-suite cases for more requirements, also reducing the manufacturing cost.

On-Sale Prices

Now we have adjusted our prices with the best discount, not only price reduction, but also Free Shipping service via Airmail:
  • 125ASX2 module: USD150/pc, Free shipping
  • Diy-Suite case: USD75/pc, Free shipping
  • Combo of 125ASX2+Diy-Suite case: USD215/pc, Free shipping
Diy-Suite Case
Regarding the Diy-Suite case, it's designed for 125ASX2 module, all-in-one, including XLRs, RCAs, switches, cables, connectors, screws...everything, you can easily diy by yourself and needn't buy anything. (Please check the cases from attached pictures)
  • Outline measurements: 261mm(L) 165mm(W) 61mm(H)
  • Internal measurements: 250mm(L) 150mm(W) 54mm(H)
  • Color: Silver, Black
  • Volume Knob(option): only silver knob
(Meanwhile, if you are only interested in case but without our parts(XLRs, RCAs, connectors...etc), the price is USD60 Free Shipping.)

Important Note:
Regarding the friends who have bought our modules/diy-suite cases but haven't received our goods till now, we will re-calculate the total cost by new prices in this post, and will refund the excess money one by one in couple of days. Thanks for all support from all of yours.

We have many friends in diyaudio forum, and have delivered many modules to them without any package missing, please check our previous posts to know more about us and about our modules/diy-suite cases:
Please feel free to contact us via windowsxp@vip.163.com, or pay directly to our paypal account: ghentxu@gmail.com. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Ghent

Attachments

• IMG_2110.JPG
    IMG_2110.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 757
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 755
  • A100 without Logo 1280.jpg
    A100 without Logo 1280.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 745
This looks like a very user friendly DIY set.

Ghent, can you tell me what ferrit you have used in your set? There are so many ferrits out there...or, instead using a ferrit can i use an ac plug with integrated filter like this ?

...oh, and Ghent, do you know a way how i can get this 125ASX2 document file?

Hi Katarakt, I already sent PDF doc to you emailbox.
The ferrite we used is TDK ZCAT1518-0730

Please mail to me windowsxp@vip.163.com if any others need these docs.

Best Regards,
Ghent

Attachments

• TDK ZCAT1518-0730.JPG
    TDK ZCAT1518-0730.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 540
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.