• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ICEPower 125ASX2 module

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ghentxu, your case looks pretty good but is it possible for you to build a complete different looking case?

My plan is to build some plate-amps each with one 125ASX2 module and a miniDSP therefore i need an enclosure which looks like similar to a hypex ds 4.0 but in a closed enclosure like yours and with some in/outputs on the frontpanel.

The frontplate should have these measurements. For the enclosure deepth i've to take a look into the specs, but maybe something around 80-100mm to have enough space in between.

What do you thin ghentxu? ...maybe someone else has similar plans and would be happy about such enclosures.

To katarakt:
Thansk for your interesting in our modules.
1 You want to install 1pc 125ASX2 + 1pc miniDSP into only one case?
2 The frontplate should be the same measurements as your draft
3 The frontplate should be similar as hypex ds4.0? also some in/outputs on the frontpanel?
4 The depth of case is around 80-100mm to hold above two different moduels?

Well, it's a interesting case, we are capable of doing cases like your idea.

First, we can discuss more later, via my email: windowsxp@vip.163.com
Second, I have to say, we will make the cases when order is up to 20pcs. I hope there are more friends have the same idea with you:)

Thanks, my friend katarakt, feel freely to discuss anything with me.

Best Regads,
Ghent

Black Case for 125ASX2 module

Well, does somebody like the very cool black case

Attachments

• Black-1.jpg
    Black-1.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 719
  • Black-2.jpg
    Black-2.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 686
  • Black-3.jpg
    Black-3.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 677
To kmibb,

Sorry, I'm not expert, so I asked our engineers about your question, they said volume knob (also the connected audio cable) will affect performance a little, even if you use the best quality volume knob and best cable in the world, there is surely a a little loss of audio performance, theoretically.

The advantage is volume knob is of convinentce if you haven't pre-amp to control the volume.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.