• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ICEPower 125ASX2 module

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, usually we use 500ASP or 250ASP to driver 250A directly, haven't used individual smps to driver it, so really can't help you about this issue. maybe others have experienced it?
Thanks ghentxu. I see now from the ICEPower website how the 250ASP is used together with a 250A amp module for 2 or 3-way setups. Purchasing just the 250A modules limits my immediate options. I'll research on their website what DC voltages they recommend to adequately power just a 250A module. - Rick

I recently acquired cary caa 1 power which uses ice power module. Got the unit with non-working one channel (mono per module) and the power transformer also shorted. Emailed cary but didn't get a reply.

Found this thread in my search but seems the modules layout not the same with this model. Other manufacturers also used same module type like; Jeff Roland, bel canto, ps audio and d-sonic magnum.

Ghentxu or anyone can point me where to source replacement would be much appreciated.

Another question, any chance to fix the module? Thanks.

New DIY Chassis for NC400/NC1200/UcD700

Hi Everyone,

Here you are: Pair GK Ncore MX DIY Mono Case Kits for Hypex NC400 NC1200 UCD700 Ghentaudio | eBay

This GK-Ncore-MX Mono(XLR input) case-kit, is specific designed for multiple combination of Hypex modules:
  • NC400 + SMPS600
  • NC1200 + SMPS1200
  • UcD700 + SMPS1200
All needed installation holes of above modules have been pre-drilled in bottom-plate already

Greeting,
Ghent

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 499
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 496
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 482
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 486
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 490
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.