• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ICEPower 125ASX2 module

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Ghentxu,

I am interested in your kits. Are you still providing them? Any links to your website?
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your message.
Now we still provide case-kit for 125ASX2 module(A100 or A200), but only case-kit without 125ASX2 module. We haven't module for safe now.

Also recently, we are focusing develop kits for other modules, such as 250ASX2, 500ASP, 1000ASP, or Bi-Amp of 500ASP+500A modules...etc.
I will have a post here about our case-kit, I guess in one month.

By the way, we provide customizing service, mainly ICEpower modules(we are familiar with ICEpower modules:), but also some other modules once discussing together.

Please mail me directly windowsxp@vip.163.com, thanks in advance. I usually can't get email sent via diyaudio, don't know why.

Best Regards,
Ghent

Customizing Service

Ghent Studio

We provide customzing service based on ICEpower modules, welcome contact us via email: windowsxp@vip.163.com

Here, I attahced some pictures of customzing amps:D

Well, we haven't any module for sale, only provide customzing service for assembled amps.

Attachments

• A200XR.JPG
    A200XR.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 482
  • case with Silver panel.JPG
    case with Silver panel.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 125ASX2.JPG
    125ASX2.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 196
  • A200Q-1.jpg
    A200Q-1.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 124
  • A200T-3.jpg
    A200T-3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 152
  • Bi-Amp-2.JPG
    Bi-Amp-2.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 50ASX2.JPG
    50ASX2.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 446
  • 200ASC.JPG
    200ASC.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 471
  • 250ASX2.JPG
    250ASX2.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 475
  • Bi-Amp-1.JPG
    Bi-Amp-1.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Another custom 3/ch power amplifier

Ghent Studio
Welcome any kinds of custom amplifiers based on ICEpower modules;
Here is another Custom 3/ch power amplifier based on 2pcs of 125ASX2 modules

• Size of case: 350 * 175 * 62 mm (Internal size)
  • Module-1: Stereo Mode 125w x 2/ch via RCA inputs;
  • Module-2: BTL mode 550w x 1/ch via RCA and XLR inputs;
  • Front-Panel: only blue LED lights;
  • Power-button: one the back-plate

Attachments

• SM-3CH-4.JPG
    SM-3CH-4.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 590
  • SM-3CH-3.JPG
    SM-3CH-3.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 566
  • SM-3CH-2.JPG
    SM-3CH-2.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 569
  • SM-3CH-1.JPG
    SM-3CH-1.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 585
Latest Info of Ghent Studio

Ghent Studio
Welcome any kinds of custom amplifiers based on ICEpower modules;

Recently, we are busy on following projects, and will finish within one month:
Cable-set: New Silicone cable-sets, for all series of ASX2 and ASP series, basically 24awg Silicone for signal and 16awg Silicone for Power and Speaker output.
Also, there is cable-set for latest ICExtend module, of course.

Case-kit: for all series of ASX2 and ASP modules. Basically there would be Mono-purpose case-kits for ASP series, and both Mono and SE case-kit for ASX2 series.

GS-mini125 power amp: we are developing a new power amplifier GS-mini125: 125ASX2 module with our own buffer circuits, it support:
* SE Mode(input impedance >=60KΩ),
* Mono Mode (input impedance? not confirmed now) via RCA and XLR input.
* 12V trigger option.
Here I attach two pictures of this new power amp, taken from my mobile phone, not very clear:)

The new cable-set and case-kit, will be finished in one month, please tell us directly(windowsxp@vip.163.com) if you have any special requirements or suggestions, thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Ghent

Attachments

• buffer-stage.jpg
    buffer-stage.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 517
  • rear side.jpg
    rear side.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
when will 250asx2 available?

If you means official batch production? That would need some months, our next product would be improved Dual Mono of 125ASX2 module, new version of buffer stage with higher input impedance.

But we can custom one SE amp of 250ASX2 for you, we accept custom project:), please mail me windowsxp@vip.163.com if you are interested.

Great to see you develop your product, although it is already very good!

I can't help becoming just a little confused, though - there are too many combinations to keep in my head. May I suggest you make a feature list that I as a customer may choose from when designing my amplifier?

I believe it would look something like this?

- Silver or black
- Single or dual 125ASX2
- Volume control
- RCA->XLR
- Buffer module
- Silver cables
- Trigger

Personally I would probably like silver color, single module, with volume control, with RCA->XLR, buffer, and silver cables, no trigger :)

Great to see you develop your product, although it is already very good!

I can't help becoming just a little confused, though - there are too many combinations to keep in my head. May I suggest you make a feature list that I as a customer may choose from when designing my amplifier?
Thanks dalgard. Yes before we have made some kits for 125ASX2 only, now we want to expand all kits, cables for:
  • ASX2 series: 50ASX2, 125ASX2 and 250ASX2
  • ASP series: 250ASP, 500ASP and 1000ASP
  • ICExtend module

I believe it would look something like this?
- Silver or black
- Single or dual 125ASX2
- Volume control
- RCA->XLR
- Buffer module
- Silver cables
- Trigger
Personally I would probably like silver color, single module, with volume control, with RCA->XLR, buffer, and silver cables, no trigger :)
That's all what are doing. Since we prefer 100% Aluminum and compact case to present all features "ICE" (Intelligent, Compact, and Efficient), and hope to have a perfect case without any visible screws from front, top and both sides, that's very tough. We are trying...:p

Regarding volume control, some like and some needn't it, we will have it as option.

I guess I was suggesting a kind of promotion that would make things easier for me to figure out - like, when you want to buy a MacBook, you can choose what the specifications should be like. Here's an idea for a product page:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/168kzXtQo2PsAfJAUR77UH8IlWeJXbbP4xMfrQx39Qlk/viewform

To be honest, your post only served to make me slightly more confused - although, of course, it did give a friendly and positive impression... :)
Thanks dalgard. Yes before we have made some kits for 125ASX2 only, now we want to expand all kits, cables for:
  • ASX2 series: 50ASX2, 125ASX2 and 250ASX2
  • ASP series: 250ASP, 500ASP and 1000ASP
  • ICExtend module
So, are you telling me my "feature selection list" from before should include all these modules? What does ICExtend mean?

That's all what [we?] are doing. Since we prefer 100% Aluminum and compact case to present all features "ICE" (Intelligent, Compact, and Efficient), and hope to have a perfect case without any visible screws from front, top and both sides, that's very tough. We are trying...:p
Sounds good that you are developing the case, although I'm actually quite satisfied with the current ones and would prefer for the price not to go up. I'm not sure how this relates to my suggestion about the list, though... :)

Regarding volume control, some like and some needn't it, we will have it as option.
Okay.

I guess I'm not sure what the overall message of your post is. That you like the idea of a feature list to choose from? Or that you will be making less features optional in the next versions? Best regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.