• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LJM Audio

just recently received my L15D-Pro kit and after building it connected to my +-35v transformer using the power supply board with speaker protection also design by LJM, initial test and im quite impressed with the SQ knowing that the price is a bargain,my next project would be an aikido preamp to be used with this amp and see if its a good match for my fullrange array speaker.

Some pictures of the L15D-PRO diy assembly kit from Zoe. No documents packaged with kits but still very straight forward to assemble. Pics of completed project to follow later.

IMAG0123_zps914144eb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

just recently received my L15D-Pro kit and after building it connected to my +-35v transformer using the power supply board with speaker protection also design by LJM, initial test and im quite impressed with the SQ knowing that the price is a bargain,my next project would be an aikido preamp to be used with this amp and see if its a good match for my fullrange array speaker.

+ -35V it is too low.
proposed voltage AC 35-0-35 Transformer Rectifier filter + -50VDC

Woow, thanks for heads up. I built one channel but have not tested it yet since I still don't have a PS. Did you place transistors and FETs exactly as printed on the PCB? It really sucks we don't have a complete circuit.

PCB the above detailed numerical. I never watch circuit installation.

I think watching circuit is really a thing too much trouble. Or PCB directly

Everything was done right. It played fantastic for a while and suddenly .......... The speakers used is impossible too repair. So the owner is very sorry. Do not use more than 36 vdc I think.

Maybe you should check your radiator.

One method I often use. The power input.

110V or 220V end, connected in series with a light bulb.

It can effectively prevent circuit burned. The reason there is enough time to examine the problem.

L7 can use the voltage in the + -70V. The premise is that it requires 1KG aluminum radiator.

hi ! just bought a IRS2092 IRAUDAMP7S stereo, one board. Just want to know if I can choose a connexelectronic SMPS500R for power supply ? a +/- 55v is it ok ? About the volume potentiometer a ALPS stereo RK27 will be ok ? in 10, 50, 100 ohms ? I use a maverick Audio dac D1. Thanks a lot to help me !
regards

hi ! just bought a IRS2092 IRAUDAMP7S stereo, one board. Just want to know if I can choose a connexelectronic SMPS500R for power supply ? a +/- 55v is it ok ? About the volume potentiometer a ALPS stereo RK27 will be ok ? in 10, 50, 100 ohms ? I use a maverick Audio dac D1. Thanks a lot to help me !
regards

IRAUDAMP7S Use the recommended + - 55 v
ALPS 27 use 20k-100k

I like them very much. I've already build the gainclone and I can say it's a very good amplifier. Now tell me please between L7 and L15 mosfet which one do you (LJM_LJM) prefere?
Thanks and RGDS.
PEMO

Do you want to ask about the L15 how to choose?

They are very good. The principal is a different volume.

If you want to make a small machine used just about

I can send DHL. But the postage to call ask.

New pro build protection kicks in on startup

Have just put together 2 L15D pro boards, went together nice and easy, on test one works fine, the other switches on makes a noise through speakers then relay switches out, best I can see is a large dc appears on output before relay does it's thing. I am still testing, but can't see anything wrong. Any ideas much appreciated......

PSU +- 50v, test load 4.7R or speaker, inputs shorted.
Frequency seems to be 460Khz on one that works and 570Khz on non-working one.....

Cheers Mark

All sorted, sounding good, it was a dry joint on one resistor near one of the IRF14019's, could not see it until i scrubbed the board with cleaner and then needed a X10 eye class to find it. First dry joint in over 40 years of soldering, Ha Ha and I was worried about the IRS2092 SMD, that was the easy bit as it turn out. Impressed with the no signal input stoney silence...

Cheers

Mark