• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WANTED: Dynaudio Esotar T330D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All,

I need a pair of Esotar T330D tweeters for my new speakers....units have to be in mint conditions, possibly in their original box. Price should be reasonable:D
Thanks in advance.
I'm a reliable buyer (please see massimobar in ebay members), I live in Italy so in case of purchasing you have to ship overseas. Payment via paypal.

Thanks in advance

Massimo

Hi, I check ebay daily, but many sellers don't ship overseas.
Thnaks anyway, If you have some auction to advise please email me.
BTW, my idea is to build a sort of clone of the firse Eggleston Andra, with Esotar, two Morel MW166 (already bought) and a Dynaudio 30W100...
Thanks again, BR
Massimo

Hi,
Are you still looking? I have One pair in use and very Good condition. Used items are better than items they are for many years in the Box. Dynaudio say, that the ferofluid dont like it, When they are not in use for Long Time.
Best regards
Roland

Ferofluid will seattle in one "side" and bulk up, it only takes a few sec. at moderat volumen to lossen it up again.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.