• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FR88EX

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to recommend one full range driver named FR88EX here.:)

The motor is an underhung neodymium design and the cone is thin (and fragile) formed aluminum. The only negative is a slightly ragged top end that may take some filter work if used full range, but I'd generally recommend a cheap and small neo tweeter placed close and crossed over high. There's a lot on the positive side, like high sensitivity, a clean low end and smooth midrange response. The frame is cast with ventilation under the spider, but users will have to pay close attention to airflow behind the cone - It's even more important to chamfer the inside baffle opening and in this case likely use a thinner baffle material as well.

More details pls see Products_Fountek Electronics Co.,Ltd

Any further help pls contact:

Evan
E-mail:evan.zhu@fountek.net
MSN:Fountek_Evan@hotmail.com

Great speaker. Here is what I built.

Attachments

• Martello speaker 9a.JPG
    Martello speaker 9a.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 284
  • Martello speaker 12a.JPG
    Martello speaker 12a.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 286
  • Martello speaker 13a.JPG
    Martello speaker 13a.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 279
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.