• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cigar Box Audio HOLIDAY CONTEST 2010: Battery Powered TA2020 Amp, FREE!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys! Christmas is coming soon, so in the spirit of the holidays Cigar Box Audio is giving away a battery-powered TA2020 amplifier valued at $250!​

AMP SPECS:

- Tripath TA2020
- Cigar Box Enclosure
- 12v SLA Battery (Lasts 12-24 hours on a full charge!)
- 12v 1a Automatic Charger
- Cigar Box Audio upgrades! (Nichicon MUSE power cap, WIMA MKP10 input caps)
- That beautiful battery-powered Tripath sound!

RULES:
All you have to do is make a post in this thread, and I will assign your username a number. On December 25th, I will take all the numbers and use a random number generator to pick the winner.

-Entry time closes at 11:59pm on December 24th, 2010.
-One entry per user, please. I can't screen for one user entering with multiple accounts, so you are on the honor system to enter only once. Let's KEEP IT FAIR, guys.

If you are interested in Cigar Box Audio products, check my eBay listings! gripracer items - Get great deals on Electronics, Business Industrial items on eBay.com!

You can email me at cigarboxaudio@gmail.com

GOOD LUCK!
-Ted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.