• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Nagys Audio Now Stocks Speaker Coax Cable, Exact As Goldmund!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I now stock the SAME EXACT coax cable that Goldmund uses to make their speaker cables. I stock this in bulk. Goldmund charges anywhere between $3000-$6000 per pair depending on length, termination, and Zobel network configuration. You can terminate this cable with whatever you desire. This is a very rare military coax cable, that can operate in the multi gigahertz region. It sounds fantastic! I stock 2 different versions:

Version 1 ($10 per foot):
- Center conductor, approximately 12AWG.
- Center conductor is oxygen free, extremely high purity copper.
- Braided shield, greater than 12AWG.
- Braided shield is made of extremely high purity oxygen free copper.

Version 2 ($20 per foot):
- Exactly the same as version 1, except that this cable is also silver plated and features dual shield.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.