• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:LossLess SD card player and more...24BIT/192Khz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Recieved call

I'm interested. Can we have a short call? Ill send the number per PM

Lossless Player + cs4398 D/A = 1.5Kg.
Aluminium chassis coming soon, only 1.5Kg without transformer.
Packaging = 1Kg.

LossLess Player 265USD + cs4398 D/A 200USD + Chassis 85USD + shipping cost 85USD = 4Kgs = 635USD but september 10% discount = 571.5USD !!!

Nobody give you over us :)
2 Years waranty and free labor.

No problem.

DSD data is transported like I2S signal format ( MCLK , BCLK , LeftDATA , RightDATA ) , PCM is MCLK , BCLK , LRCLK , SDATA .

# or DSDRaw format wordclock , LDATA , RDATA. I don't want this format.

ESS tech's ES9018 is accept those signal and automatically DSD/PCM select.(maybe LeftDATA or LRCLR check by BCLK).

DSD file have now 3 format.

1:DSDIFF(DFF)
Prouse recording format.
Specification
Sonic Studio :: Digital Audio Mastering and Authoring Tools for PCM, DSD&SACD
Sample data
High Resolution Music DOWNLOAD services

2:DSF
Sony format
DSD Format License Agreement
Sampledata
(I don't know free sample)
Japanese ototoy([ototoy] ???????????????) start DSF download data sell.

3:WSD
1bit Audio Consortium

Specification
http://www.acoust.rise.waseda.ac.jp/1bitcons/pdf/020917wsd.pdf
Sampledata
1bit Audio Consortium Web Page

1 and 3 is same audio bit data , diffrent is tags only.

I want to play 1 data . because I make 3->1 and 2->1 programs .

Now I use USB-DUAL-AUDIO Board and play DSDIFF file with ES9018 DAC(DSDmode).
I want to play DSDIFF file on your Lossless player with my ES9018 DAC(Buffalo II:The Buffalo II Digital-to-Analog Converter)

Thanks .

Thanks for your response.

I think very hard to support DSD, so no problem.
I want to buy your product still now. ( playing SD to I2S is good point for your product , I think)

now JAPAN. ElectrArts made a USB-AUDIO(FPGA) board and can play DSD/PCM file in same chip & software.
AUDIO? FPGA??
But this board need PC (only can play Windows PC's software)

I wish your product will play DSD file as same :) some time ;-)

Regards.

Regarding I2S port solution

I guess your player uses an ARM architecture CPU chip (Samsung S3C2440A?). Is this guess correct?
If it is so, would you tell us how you have overcome the speed and bit length limitations of the built-in IIS port? Do you employ an external logic circuit, using FPGA or CPLD, for generating I2S signals up to 192 kHz/24 bit?

Hi,
Yes, my player used ARM.
Yes, I used external logic to control it again because last time I call to VLSI to developt my VS1053 to 24 bit but VLSI engineer can't do this function and say "NO WAY" to me.

So I have to change my target to ARM and play several files via it also mini Video files.

Other technical data please email me, this's not shared document !

Thanks
Anadigit

Hi,

I am interested in your player, but have a few qs:
1. Can it be used as a stand alone transport? If yes:
1.1 Is it in a box, or just "naked"?
1.2 As for a stand alone transport, what is the Power Suply for it?

2. Does it over- or upsampling the incoming data, or does it leave them as they are? I am particularly want to know it for the 16/44.1 wav files.

3. Does it use only one or two clocks for the different ratings?

4. I am interested mainly in the i2s output: what kind of socket your player has for that? What kind of cable must/can I use for connecting it to my DAC-83?

5. Do you know anyone (apart from yourself) who can report the sound quality of your device?

All the best:

Sándor

Last price made you surprise !!!

The surprise deal for Christmas and New Year !

Lossless Player ready to use included :
1. Touch Screen Function & Display
2. Remotee Control
3. Thumbdriver Reader (128MB to 64GB)
4. SD CARD Reader (128MB to 64GB)
5. 2.5 SATA HDD Internal Connector and Data Transfer via Computer (160GB to 2TB)
6. I2S Direct DAC CS4398 No need any modify (Opamp NE5532 & NE5534)
7. SPDIF Output for HI-END DAC
8. 2 Pcs of transformer Digial & Analog (Shunt Regulator)
9. Completed Chassis, IEC Socket,

All of them fully assembled and tested it meant you no need to solder by yourself. Everything is completed from my store you only push switch and find any songs you like from your source then JUST PLAY IT !

Last price is 295 USD includes shipping cost to anywhere !!! (registed airmail with tighly packing wood & foam)

Paypal accept

Thanks
Anadigit

Attachments

• Lossless Player 1.jpg
    Lossless Player 1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 299
  • Lossless Player 2.jpg
    Lossless Player 2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 293
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.