• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sounds By Design Functional Audio Art

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Imagine having a loudspeaker built solely for you and you only. Now imagine that this loudspeaker is personalized to your listening preferences, room and equipment needs and aesthetics. Or maybe you just have a wife that you cannot please and need to build something that fits her needs?

I am the world’s first and only audio sculptor. I build pieces in any shape you can imagine in any medium you can think of. My pieces extend past the bland and mundane and truly are considered art. I used the worlds finest drive units and go above and beyond in design.

Let me design a piece that truly is unique as you are. Please contact me and after a few consultations on your requirements, including room, equipments used and musical tastes, let me design and build the loudspeaker of yours dreams.

My work will be featured in various art galleries around the US later this year. So the value of my pieces will only increase unlike all current manufactures.

Pricing starts at $5500 and goes up depending on complexity of the build, material and drive units used.

I look forward to working with you in creating your dream!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy Kunin
Sounds by Design
randy@soundsbydesign.net
Sounds by Design || Welcome
Sounds By Design | Facebook
Hebrew_Hammer: Home: Zazzle.com Store

76.jpg

32.jpg

90.jpg

P1010016.jpg

p1010021.jpg

DSCF0613.jpg

DSCF0621.jpg

DSCF0619-1.jpg

DSCF0633.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.