• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Toshiba 2SJ109-BL, NOS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 10 pieces of Toshiba 2SJ109-BL for sale.

-they are pretty old stock, but never used, thus NOS.
-the lead might be bend a little, but not anything that cannot be corrected.
-the 10 pieces have different date code, so you might receive yours from more than one batch.
-I have 100% tested them, they are working JFETs with the correct IDSS

It will be $16/piece, sold in multiple of 2 only.
First come first serve.

Free worldwide shipping with order $50 or greater. You may combine your order with other items from http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vend...-always-wanted-but-hard-get-they-here-10.html.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.JPG
    IMG_0314.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
I will be going oversea from this weekend and will be returning on 9th Aug.
I will make the last shipment this Friday.
For all order and paypal payment received before Thusday, 8th July, 3pm EU time (GMT+2) or morning for USA time zones, I will ship them by Friday.
After that all orders will have to wait for 9th Aug for shipment.
Sorry about the service interuption.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.