• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ALPS RK27 series RK27112 dual 20K (for B1) and RK27114 quad 50K (for balanced)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi phuongmitec,
Well, my reply is late.

Clearly you can not blame zhoufang for your late package. Everything he has done was in good faith and as promised. Here's hoping your deal has completed as it was negotiated originally, given that he did ship the parcel on time.

This happens often enough in the real world, just accept it and smile. A courier might be the best plan for you in the future.

-Chris

Hi Zhoufang,

Are my calculations correct ?

1* ALPS 20K stereo -> 16$
100* 2SK170 -> 33$
1* LME49830TB -> 7.50

Total : 56.50$ (shipping included)

Do you have everything available ?

If yes, I'll send you a PM with all required informations for the order.

Hi Zhoufangת

I've been sending you few PMs with no responce.

I've been checking with the local post, your shipment (send 7 weeks ago) was lost in Singapor mail and did not enter my country!
Please check with Singapor mail for the lost shipment to solve this.
There is nothing I can do at my side, I can't claim for lost items that did not enter my country.

Thank you
IK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.