• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Offer Several kinds of Chassis for DIY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
please include some with no holes or engraving and I will buy 2. or a larger one, but it is a must that it doesnt have everything cut and labeled already, I like to be able to choose my layout and it will be laser cut and enraved how I want it. thanks

I mean its great for those that do not care for this sort of thing, especially the free shipping to australia, but I would be using high end connectors, already have some custom titanium knobs and have fairly specialized heat-sinking using the case for some of it.

thanks

please include some with no holes or engraving and I will buy 2. or a larger one, but it is a must that it doesnt have everything cut and labeled already, I like to be able to choose my layout and it will be laser cut and enraved how I want it. thanks

I mean its great for those that do not care for this sort of thing, especially the free shipping to australia, but I would be using high end connectors, already have some custom titanium knobs and have fairly specialized heat-sinking using the case for some of it.

thanks

hello:

Yes, we can offer no holes version if you need more than 10pcs, without any holes and print! Genuine original Chassis!
Also do not need the Knob hole?

Hlly audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.