• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: matched Toshiba 2SK1530 2SJ201 $16/pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Price as follow:
Value match: $14/pair(1 each), $7/pc for 2SK1530, $8/pc for 2SJ201
Precision match: $16/pair(1 each), $8/pc for 2SK1530, $9/pc for 2SJ201
P-N match: $24/pair(1 each)

Free shipping for order >$50.
I will donate $0.50/pair (or per 2 pcs) to the forum.

Matching standard
Matching are done by connecting the Drain and Gate, Vgs measured at Id=500mA after temperature stabilise.
Value match: All N FET matched with N FET, P FET matched with P FET, no matching between N and P. Matched to <50mV for group size<25 (25 pairs, 25*K1530, or 25*J201).
Precision match: All N FET matched with N FET, P FET matched with P FET, no matching between N and P. Matched to <10mV for group size<10, or <20mV for group size<25.
P-N match: Matching between N and P as well, Matched to <10mV for 8 pairs or less, ask for availability.

All 2SK1530 and 2SJ201 are sourced from Toshiba authrised distributor in Singapore.

I will recommend the German made Kerafol Keratherm Red 86/83 Isolators TO-247 $1/ea to go with the Toshiba FET, they are high performance and easy to use. Much better than sil-pad or mica.
For purchase instruction and a list of other items I sell, please visit: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vend...you-always-wanted-but-hard-get-they-here.html

Attachments

• IMG_5653.jpg
    IMG_5653.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 3,184
  • IMG_5657.jpg
    IMG_5657.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 3,134
  • IMG_5661.jpg
    IMG_5661.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 3,081
  • 2SK1530-J201.jpg
    2SK1530-J201.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 3,067
Patrick:

It is always more profitable for me to sell better matched pairs, so you are more than welcomed :D
What you said definitely has a point, but I think you will agree that if it will be paralleled device or fully balanced design, then matching within the same polarity will be even more important.

It seems like everyone from here or ebay are looking for the PN matched, but I only have such a small proportion of PN matched pairs.
Thus I'm rising the price of PN matched pairs to $28/pair from this point onwards.
No change to price of precision matched and basic matched.

Currently I'm at my last batch of stock.
The PN matching is very bad.
Due to limited quantity available,price for PN matched pairs of 2SK1530/2SJ201 rise to $45/pair from this point onwards.
No change to price of precision matched and basic matched.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.