• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Kerafol Keratherm Red 86/83 Isolators TO-247 $1 /ea - in stock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Kerafol Keratherm Red 86/83 Isolators TO-247.
It is the same part as is the last http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/144076-gb-kerafol-keratherm-red-isolators-220-247-a.html
This is the top end product in Kerafol range, much better thermal conductivity than sil-pad or mica, and easy/clean to work with.
DataSheet available here

Size is 32mm x 23mm, which fits TO-247 and TO-264, that includes IRFP240/9240, Toshiba 2SK1530 and all the common big power device.
Shown in 3rd image are Toshiba 2SK1530 and SemiSouth R550.

Price $1 each, sold in multiples of 4s only. (so can see why in the photo)
As usual, free shipping for order > $50 or with purchase of any free shipping items.

For other items that I have on sale, please visit http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vend...you-always-wanted-but-hard-get-they-here.html

Attachments

• IMG_5740-Keratherm 1.jpg
    IMG_5740-Keratherm 1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 2,974
  • IMG_5741 Keratherm 2.jpg
    IMG_5741 Keratherm 2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,909
  • IMG_5742 Keratherm 3.jpg
    IMG_5742 Keratherm 3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2,900
Minimum order is $20.
For order between $20 to $49 (unless contain item that is free shipping), additional $4 shipping and handling fee.
>$50 = free shipping without any additional charge.

Don't forget to check out the other items that I'm selling, as I don't think many will want to buy 50 isolation pad at one go.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.