• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dispre II PCBs available

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would use my stepped attenuator anyway. I have a nice 46 step now which i use in a "passive"pre amp.

So when using single ended:

1) For my pre amp, fully balanced i would need two SE boards and 1 PSU.
2) For my headphone amp i would need 1 SE board and 1 PSU

Can you also supply the matched FET's with the PCB's? How can i order?

regards,

Harold

I would use my stepped attenuator anyway. I have a nice 46 step now which i use in a "passive"pre amp.

So when using single ended:

1) For my pre amp, fully balanced i would need two SE boards and 1 PSU.
2) For my headphone amp i would need 1 SE board and 1 PSU

Can you also supply the matched FET's with the PCB's? How can i order?

regards,

Harold

Yes, I can sell the matched JFETs as well. Right now, even my SE PCB stock is getting empty. I will order new boards immediately after 1st of January.

To place an order, please send me an e-mail (on my web page or thru PM here /I have only e-mail PM activated/). I will let you know when the boards are produced.

Thanks,

Pavel,

did you ever use the ALPS in shunt mode with these boards. Would also be an advantage for the balanced boards, you would only need a stereo ALPS. I do this in my cross over, works very well and pot is not in signal line.

Looks like this

(+)IN---R1---------R1 ---OUT(+)
|
R2 (id needed depends on pot)
|
10k ALPS
|
(-)IN---R1---------R1----OUT(-)

regards,

PS the ALPS is now replaced by a stepped attenuator because the channel matching of the ALPS is not good enough for me.

Harold

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.