• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dayton Audio for Australasia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We have great news for all you diyers out there. Hasaudio are now stocking dayton audio products, and whats even more exciting is that now you can enjoy dayton audio equipment without that awful shipping bill! We have become the official supplier for dayton audio equipment for our region and we will be having HUGE sales on all dayton audio equipment to celebrate. Something's are already on special and more are on the way.

Specials will include the dayton titanic subwoofers, reference drivers, plate amps and a few others.

Warn your friends and family.....The noise is coming with dayton audio and hasaudio.co.nz

To make it easier to find what you want here are some links:

Dayton Subwoofers, both titanic and reference ranges.

Dayton Audio Woofers, reference, aluminium, classic and series II.

Dayton Audio Tweeters

Or if you want to see our full dayton range click here

And remember, if we dont have it listed yet, contact us and we shall see what we can do. We have access to daytons full range so dont be scared to ask! :)

diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
Wish I could, I may be mistaken also, confusing different American brands.

Perhaps I was thinking about the 12R MAD 1259that used to be sold by Madisound as a replacement for the NHT woofer.

I know that most factories want a minimum production run of 1000 units so I dought if I will ever find exactly what I want

do you have an alternative to NZpost ? I need four of the RSS315HO-4 subs. I ran the approximate pack size and weight from the PE site through NZpost and nearly died from shock.
They are cheaper to buy from the states using the PE UPS freight. If you can send them via a cheaper method i'll buy Australasian.

But i see that nzpost do have a limit to there postal service. What we usually offer is free shipping to au on orders $599 and over up to 40pounds. If the shipment is larger, the customer will pay the difference. In this case, We have estimated the RSS315HO-4 to be 17pounds. So 17x4 is 68pounds(30.9kg). Now to make it cheaper, we would split the shipment in half. A 15kg box to au 3-10 day delivery would be $82.71nzd.

oops, I owe poor old NZpost an apology. I put the total cost of the package and multiplied by 4, it comes out at 367.00 using my method and 91.75 using the correct calculation.
I have a PE box that was used to ship my first pair of drivers the old HiVi 12.8 which have the same dimensions as the dayton PDF give or take a couple of mil.
The weight I got from the lsdg.

DHL doesn't even know that there are places outside of Perth. They have the worst delivery service in the world, I got a phone call asking if their courier could leave my express parcel at Koondoola PO as he couldn't find Kununurra in his UBD street directory. My 4 day guaranteed delivery took 29 days to reach me and came via Ozpost road delivery.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.