• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Zhou Fang's sales thread! - Parts you always wanted but hard-to-get, they are here!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Patrick,

Certainly I'm able to support on these.
When someone buy 4 pairs PN matched, all the 8pcs will be closely matched.
The problem is that, even though my stock quantity is large, the overlapping region between P type and N type is small, so I only have a very small percentage of PN matched sets.
I do have a new batch of 2SJ201 that I have yet to measure, if this batch give me a very fat overlapping region, I'll be able to better support the F5X build.

Regards,
Zhou Fang

seems that Zhou is pretty busy these days ;

I'm also waiting for his reply

I hope that everything is well with him ... :cheers:

yeah I think he is OK, I received an email from him a couple of days before I made the above post, but I stupidly didnt have my order 100% decided, so I still wait for his final reply/invoice so I can pay.

hes just very busy with his work too I think

yes agreed, I too was worried for him when there was the sudden change from instant communication and fast shipping, to less effective communication and slower shipping. I thought perhaps with all these pictures of his storage with many many thousands of dollars that he may have come to harm. but its just because his actual job is taking his time. so nothing to worry about, he will get back to you; if I hear from him first I will make sure to mention you

Just donated another $100 as promised.
Current donation pending: $9.75
$250 donated since Jan 2010.

Thank you all fellow buyer!

Last Donation counting was Aug 27th.
I have been busy and have not updated the statistics since then.
Here is the long list of updates:

Aug
gagnou $2
housing $2
jacco vermeulen $2
lukasfrancl $1
Sub-total: $7

Sep:
MarkLai (EUVL) $10
stormsonic $1
ticknpop $2
rsotirov $1.50
FRUGIVO $1
Sub-total: $15.50

Oct:
jhead $0.50
Tazzz $2
secanbj $2
masag1 $3
silverhawk $1.50
hiroyuki.t $1
minivan $0.75
mallain $4
Joshua_G $3
Horio $1
jkchoi $20
generg $2
samoloko $1
PierreQuiRoule $2
Forte.01 $0.50
ticknpop $4
Sub-total: 48.25

Nov:
adymardianto $1
bqc $1
lurcher300b $1
Aphinx $2
GuidoR $1.25
AR2 $5
prakit $6
ZUM911 $2
prakit $3
silverhawk $2
lysium $5.50
dshambala $7
Sub-total: $36.75

Total donation for this counting: $107.50
donation pending from Aug 27th: $9.75
Current donation pending: $117.25

Just donated another $100.
Current donation pending: $17.25
$350 donated since Jan 2010.

I was looking for at least $500 a year, this might be a little to high for 2011.
Let's wish it will move faster in the holiday season.

Attachments

• Donation 101129.png
    Donation 101129.png
    22 KB · Views: 671
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.