• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Zhou Fang's sales thread! - Parts you always wanted but hard-to-get, they are here!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I do have some 2SJ109-BL and even few 2SK389-BL with me.
Will be selling them once I have the time to match them.
My daytime job is taking up too much time and I'm stationed outside Singapore for 90% of the time, that's why it took me so long to match anything.
Price of matched J109 will be very high, and even higher for J109/K389, due to the high cost of getting genuine parts.

Reeler:
The only small signal BJT I have is 2SA1209/2SC2911.

Last edited:
I do have some 2SJ109-BL and even few 2SK389-BL with me.
Will be selling them once I have the time to match them.
My daytime job is taking up too much time and I'm stationed outside Singapore for 90% of the time, that's why it took me so long to match anything.
Price of matched J109 will be very high, and even higher for J109/K389, due to the high cost of getting genuine parts.

Reeler:
The only small signal BJT I have is 2SA1209/2SC2911.

Thanks zhoufang :)

Take your time then, but we are all waiting lol :cool:

Best regards,

nAr

my order arrived yesterday, all parts are great and I wont be running out of 2sk170 or 2sj103 for a while :D I got the LU1014D somewhere else

generg, persistence will pay off, I suggest sending him an email through the forum too. hes real busy these days with his work, but does come through with the goods!!

thanks Zhoufang!!

Attachments

• labelled jfets.jpg
    labelled jfets.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 640
  • fet-o-rama 2.jpg
    fet-o-rama 2.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 628
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.