• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The colour figure shows a 3-way design, 4 outputs. Is this one of the options? What is the spec in this configuration?

Dmp1250 use out1 (HIGH) and out3(LOW1), xover frequency can set easily at HP Filter ad LP filter cell.

post one demo pics of dmp1250 here.

Attachments

• DMP1250 SOFTWARE DEMO1.jpg
    DMP1250 SOFTWARE DEMO1.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
This is very interesting! Is this a "board only" version of your Genius33D amp? Will it also be able to do 2.1 setup? And will it have optical input directly to DSP? Price?

Thank you for your message here, this board named 'G300DD',dsp process and tas5630 class D amp and FLB SMPS, ,some functions like G33d board, accepted digital IIS signal and analog signal, it can be set as 4ch/2.1ch/2BTL/1PBTL , it is our unique amp with single chip 4ch amp module.if connect optical, you have to convert it as IIS format.

Attachments

• G300DD.jpg
    G300DD.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 276
Thank you for your message here, this board named 'G300DD',dsp process and tas5630 class D amp and FLB SMPS, ,some functions like G33d board, accepted digital IIS signal and analog signal, it can be set as 4ch/2.1ch/2BTL/1PBTL , it is our unique amp with single chip 4ch amp module.if connect optical, you have to convert it as IIS format.

Sounds good! When do you expect to be able to ship the G300DD board?

Also, I would love to see a dual TAS5630 + DSP board, as I'd probably need more power for the subwoofer in 2.1ch mode. Any plans about making such a board in the future?

And by the way, how do you convert Toslink to I2S? Is that as easy as it sounds? :rolleyes:

Sounds good! When do you expect to be able to ship the G300DD board?

Also, I would love to see a dual TAS5630 + DSP board, as I'd probably need more power for the subwoofer in 2.1ch mode. Any plans about making such a board in the future?

And by the way, how do you convert Toslink to I2S? Is that as easy as it sounds? :rolleyes:

We can manufacture some G300DD next week, about Toslink to I2S, we have board in this thread.
SRC4392 PROCESSING BOARD
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vend...e-finished-new-year-coming-2.html#post2826888

it have I2S digital signal direct out, and support other functions.

we will develop new amp like g33D this month,we are plan to name it G36d, it can delivery out 600w rms power and integrated DSP process unit and SMPS with dual TAS5630 chip like our g230v1.3 modules.

additional function:
1.Midnight music playing mode
2.Headphone mute speaker output function.

we have to develop it basis of ADI sigma system, because base it we can apply all DSP procss function ,but Mcu control have limited process functions.

Last edited:
Very nice! I guess you will announce it on this thread when you're ready to ship the G300DD board?

Another question. In 2.1 channel mode, will the sub channel be able to drive a 2-3 ohm load, or is this only possible with all 4 channels in PBTL mode?

By the way, it's me Soren. I believe we've emailed quite a lot a while ago, and I ended up buying a couple of G300V21 boards. I'm very pleased with them!

Very nice! I guess you will announce it on this thread when you're ready to ship the G300DD board?

Another question. In 2.1 channel mode, will the sub channel be able to drive a 2-3 ohm load, or is this only possible with all 4 channels in PBTL mode?

By the way, it's me Soren. I believe we've emailed quite a lot a while ago, and I ended up buying a couple of G300V21 boards. I'm very pleased with them!

ok! we will mail you when finish.

Hi!Soren, thank you for your reply here.G36d new amp can works at high/mid/low 3way or 2.1CH mode, about sub amp,one tas5630 PBTL support and loader low to 2ohm.

DSP and two tas chip osc sync from one active OSC.

we will find better way to decrease FM interference and other shortage.

ok! we will mail you when finish.

G36d new amp can works at high/mid/low 3way or 2.1CH mode, about sub amp,one tas5630 PBTL support and loader low to 2ohm.
Yes, I know that one TAS5630 will drive 2 ohm in PBTL, but my question was if the sub channel alone on your new G300DD board will handle 2-3 ohm (in BTL)? Also, are you planning to offer the G36D as board only?

DSP and two tas chip osc sync from one active OSC.
This I don't understand. Are you saying that I can combine the G300DD board with one of my G300V21s and then use one board in PBTL for the sub and the other board as 2xBTL for satellites, and then the DSP on G300DD will control both boards?

Yes, I know that one TAS5630 will drive 2 ohm in PBTL, but my question was if the sub channel alone on your new G300DD board will handle 2-3 ohm (in BTL)? Also, are you planning to offer the G36D as board only?

This I don't understand. Are you saying that I can combine the G300DD board with one of my G300V21s and then use one board in PBTL for the sub and the other board as 2xBTL for satellites, and then the DSP on G300DD will control both boards?

we offer the G300DD board, but G36D , we think it is complex to test it for freinds,due to lots of ports and digital analog hybrids circuit.so we only sell finished amp.

about sync, we mean DSP osc and 2TAS 5630 chip osc are synchro in G36D amp, not external board.

but G300DD have I2S input and output functions,so you can use this to drive other board,it should no problems.

but G300DD have I2S input and output functions,so you can use this to drive other board,it should no problems.

But is the G300DD's I2S output after DSP? That would still require a DAC to drive another amp board. Or perhaps two G300DDs together - one in 1xPBTL for sub and the other in 2xBTL for satelites?

It's not possible to take an analog output (pre-amp and after DSP) from the G300DD board?

But is the G300DD's I2S output after DSP? That would still require a DAC to drive another amp board. Or perhaps two G300DDs together - one in 1xPBTL for sub and the other in 2xBTL for satelites?

It's not possible to take an analog output (pre-amp and after DSP) from the G300DD board?

maybe something error for our words!

G300DD digital port have I2S format digital audio input and output functions, one digital input and one digital output ,it is easier to make it as your idea mode. one board for sub the other for 2BTL, analog or digital signal input support ,audio signal input one board( 2BTL ), then digital signal output to other board .

G300DD digital port have I2S format digital audio input and output functions, one digital input and one digital output ,it is easier to make it as your idea mode. one board for sub the other for 2BTL, analog or digital signal input support ,audio signal input one board( 2BTL ), then digital signal output to other board .

Great to hear that you can connect two boards in this way. I assume the DSP is SigmaDSP, correct? Will this be configured by Sinewave? Or can it be done by the user? If so, will this configuration require a USB downloader? What is the cost of this?

Also, do you have an expected price per board? I allso need WxHxD board measurements. And when do you expect to be able to ship the boards?

Thanks!

Hello all,

Good chat here,

But could anyone post his/her experience with these AMP''s, I am building a 3 way system and want to use a 3 way AMP and make use of digital crossover in a HTPC using J River MC Software.

Fred.
Hello Fred,

I have two G300v21 boards, which are similar to the G300D, but wihtout the DSP (as far as I understand). The quality of PCB, parts, and overall assemply seems very good for the price IMO. I've not done intensive listening, but my immediate impression is that they sound really good, powerful and clean, and with very low noise floor.

With regards to the DSP, I think that Sinewave is using SigmaDSP and this seems to require a quite expensive USB device in order to configure the board. But perhaps you know more about this than I do?

Soren

Great to hear that you can connect two boards in this way. I assume the DSP is SigmaDSP, correct? Will this be configured by Sinewave? Or can it be done by the user? If so, will this configuration require a USB downloader? What is the cost of this?

Also, do you have an expected price per board? I allso need WxHxD board measurements. And when do you expect to be able to ship the boards?

Thanks!

we can finish it as your requirement, we can help you finished sigma files download before sending, any friends like it, you can finish the sigma files yourself, we will help you download it, USBI downloader price higher from ADI company.

G300DD board size same as G300v21, assembling hole position same too.

G300DD first version debugging pics attached here.

if no other problems, we will finish one batch before 20th June.

about price, 120usd/pcs for diyaudio member, 2pcs one order at least.not include freight.
You can select HONGKONG DHL or CHINA EMS express way, freight almost same for economical way.we have agreement with them,freight lower.

DHL customs clearance fees higher in some country, EMS lower, delivery time about 2week in some country, customs clearance fees free in most of country by EMS way, we can help you select perfect way for delivery.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.